Google's fun antics

Tsk Tsk...no one noticed this today.

braille8ue.gif

DreamDeaf said:
Tsk Tsk...no one noticed this today.

braille8ue.gif

Whoa, that RULES! :)

Anybody care to explain what the extra blue dot at the beginning of the word is? Is that how to indicate a capital letter?

Its in Braille - Today is the birthday of Louis Braille (January 4, 1809)

He developed the Braille alphabet for blind people, and yes, he was blind himself. (He became blind at the age of 4 after an accident with an awl)

DreamDeaf said:

He developed the Braille alphabet for blind people, and yes, he was blind himself. (He became blind at the age of 4 after an accident with an awl)

Ohhhh I didnt know about today the birthday of Louis Braille

DreamDeaf said:

Oh that is really nice of Google to make a dedication to Louis Braille.
Thank you, DreamDeaf, for posting this or I wouldn't have learnt about who Louis Braille was :)

An awl was used in leathermaking - it would be a sharp piece of iron or steel with a wooden ball handle. Shoemakers and leathermakers would use it to make holes in the leather that they were working on, such as belts.

Rose Immortal said:
Anybody care to explain what the extra blue dot at the beginning of the word is? Is that how to indicate a capital letter?

I checked many of the websites and I would imagine that would be correct - they said that the dots #3 and #4 were to indicate capital letters... or maybe it's to start a sentence.

Jan 27, 2006
Celebrating Mozart's 250th Birthday in Salzburg
mozart.gif

Y said:
Jan 27, 2006
Celebrating Mozart's 250th Birthday in Salzburg
mozart.gif

hehehe I was planning to post in here last night but couldn't do it cause had to go bed lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
hehehe I was planning to post in here last night but couldn't do it cause had to go bed lol :lol:

Aw I'm sorry it just happens... at least you got some rest :)

Y said:
Aw I'm sorry it just happens... at least you got some rest :)

:lol: yeah I need to sleep at night time almost 2 am lol that is why I had to go bed before till morning to get ready for school so now I am in school right now lol :D :lol:

Back