Good News for MVP Users

Those people assume that Purple Comm is starting to distribute MVPs out to the public, but actually they are still in the "regional beta-testing" (200 per regional areas) only for now and still. Am I right?

It does not mean that they stop distributing MVPs, right?

If so, they would make a right move to ensure things work out properly with the MVP system before the public.

Right, but MVP is already out of its Beta stage, we continue to distributing to our customers regardless Beta or not. If you say is sure then I hope for the sake because it's still not perfect.

Right, but MVP is already out of its Beta stage, we continue to distributing to our customers regardless Beta or not. If you say is sure then I hope for the sake because it's still not perfect.

Ok, I see. Apparently, the mvp-router situations in general improve so far; that's what we some would expect that it would. I really like the MVP.

Some people claimed that MVPs are not great products or that it caused problems, but the real issues were some routers that were/are incompatible with MVPs, actually.

Eh, You know how it goes with some deaf people who don't know squat about the tech stuff sometimes. :roll: lol Give them some time to improve and be patience, people.

Not true. It takes time. There are many customers that haven't got their MVP yet. You will get it eventually.

I don't understand why MVP take too long like few months or whatever but netbook take few days to arrive after order.

Why purple netbook is quick than MVP? Purple netbook just released few months ago and MVP probably release a year ago.

I don't understand why MVP take too long like few months or whatever but netbook take few days to arrive after order.

Why purple netbook is quick than MVP? Purple netbook just released few months ago and MVP probably release a year ago.

You are right. Customers may buy Purple netbooks if needed then get MVP later.

I think because it's made by Dell which is a major company so they have no problems filling the orders and it's less likely to have bugs. The MVP is a new device that has never been made before and it's made by a very small electronics company. Makes sense?

I think it must be due to that they buy a product our of their pocket therefore they need to arrive almost immediately whilst the free products are prone taking some extra time to be distributed because it takes the VRS providers' revenues to provide those free vp products. Hope you get my draft here.

It's just why I prefer to purchase instead of getting "free" vp. We discussed about that months ago in other thread. So hence, it's Buy Power.

Not true. It takes time. There are many customers that haven't got their MVP yet. You will get it eventually.

From what I heard is that HOVRS/ Purple Communications are filing for Chapter 11 (or 13 I'm not sure) Bankruptcy. So that why it might be delaying to distributing us MVP...:dunno:

I think because it's made by Dell which is a major company so they have no problems filling the orders and it's less likely to have bugs. The MVP is a new device that has never been made before and it's made by a very small electronics company. Makes sense?

Yes, I am aware of the small company but MVP is older than dell netbook. That's kind weird to me.

No, I not talk about Adobe, i have it long time ago

I need infomation MVP 1.5.4 version Released from PDF, I did get 1.5.1, 1.5.2, and 1.5.3 from PDF but 1.5.4 did not have PDF yet, I need it

You have to download Adobe Reader for PDF in your computer or laptop, before you read firmware verison summary MVP's update on PDF
here is Adobe, I did read MVP firmware verison summary on PDF. I have Adobe Reader software on my laptop

rhr,
I think they should email you with .pdf files. You can try contact Purple customer care and ask for .pdf files regarding to 1.5.4 update.

Ok, I see. Apparently, the mvp-router situations in general improve so far; that's what we some would expect that it would. I really like the MVP.

Some people claimed that MVPs are not great products or that it caused problems, but the real issues were some routers that were/are incompatible with MVPs, actually.

Eh, You know how it goes with some deaf people who don't know squat about the tech stuff sometimes. :roll: lol Give them some time to improve and be patience, people.

I had no problem with MVP-router situation lately. Since 1.5.4 update, they worked beautifully with no problem. I am sure some deaf customers are pissed off because they don't know how to configure the router or MVP network configuration since the recent firmware update. If deaf customers having problem, they should call the customer care and they will help them configure the new port forwarding.

So far, since MVP firmware update, it worked fine with only one IP address and no more paying extra $$ monthly fee for extra IP address which it cost too much for my budget.

I wasn't impressed with timing with customer service but that the way it is because there are so many customers who are having problem with P3 notebook, MVP, or the router. All customers need to have patience and help will be on the way. Some of customers have no patience at all to wait for 20 minutes to get the help they need. Just try your best just being patient. Ever heard of this phrase, "Patience and you shall receive"? What is so hard about patience? Geesh.

I had no problem with MVP-router situation lately. Since 1.5.4 update, they worked beautifully with no problem. I am sure some deaf customers are pissed off because they don't know how to configure the router or MVP network configuration since the recent firmware update. If deaf customers having problem, they should call the customer care and they will help them configure the new port forwarding.

So far, since MVP firmware update, it worked fine with only one IP address and no more paying extra $$ monthly fee for extra IP address which it cost too much for my budget.

I wasn't impressed with timing with customer service but that the way it is because there are so many customers who are having problem with P3 notebook, MVP, or the router. All customers need to have patience and help will be on the way. Some of customers have no patience at all to wait for 20 minutes to get the help they need. Just try your best just being patient. Ever heard of this phrase, "Patience and you shall receive"? What is so hard about patience? Geesh.

Exactly, 20 minutes can turn into days if they don't have the patience.

Purple filing bankruptcy ? WOW At 6.65 a minute in VRS fees they make.. VRS is a cash cow and hence why there is so many companies trying to get a slice of the FCC pie. I believe there is too many VRS companies now and most offer inferior services... Time for FCC to straighten out this VRS mess and us deafies to stand up and demand better timely services...

Purple filing bankruptcy ? WOW At 6.65 a minute in VRS fees they make.. VRS is a cash cow and hence why there is so many companies trying to get a slice of the FCC pie. I believe there is too many VRS companies now and most offer inferior services... Time for FCC to straighten out this VRS mess and us deafies to stand up and demand better timely services...

Where did you get info on Purple that is bankrupt?

I guess because they depend on stockholder to distribute MVP but the stockholder could no longer support Purple and become heavy debt (Recession)... My source who knew about Purple told me.

And is that Purple is makin rumor too?

No ... If no solid or valid info provided, then of course deaf people in AllDeaf just make up and start the rumor.... You know the deaf people tend to fire the rumors. Simple and straight fact...

Back