Good News for MVP Users

No ... If no solid or valid info provided, then of course deaf people in AllDeaf just make up and start the rumor.... You know the deaf people tend to fire the rumors. Simple and straight fact...

Oh yea, i know what yo mean, lolz

Talked to a Purple rep last night after ordering a P3 netbook for my friend, and she said that the MVPs are suspended briefly for a while to find solutions before distributing again.

My friend asked for it, and that was how we discovered... no wonder some others said they were still waiting for it. Also that P3 netbooks are popular now... over 6700 ordered as of now!

Talked to a Purple rep last night after ordering a P3 netbook for my friend, and she said that the MVPs are suspended briefly for a while to find solutions before distributing again.

My friend asked for it, and that was how we discovered... no wonder some others said they were still waiting for it. Also that P3 netbooks are popular now... over 6700 ordered as of now!

I guess I won't be seeing new updated firmware for MVP for while. Dunno when they will set up video conference in MVP. Been waiting for those for long time since I had them in March. I know the firmware already updated to 1.5.4 since July but it been a while since they updated it. I know they still focused on customers who still purchasing P3 notebooks. I can wait for while and be patient until they are ready to update it again and hoping that the next firmware update will be video conference. I know MVP can use video conference for up to 6 people but when they will do that?? If they are not going to use video conference then what the use for video conference tab there for anyway? :shrug:

Back