Good News for MVP Users

snallga

Reaction score
When I turned on my MVP, I saw new firmware software update downloaded on my MVP tonight. I called someone on my MVP. Technnically, I see that it said "Ringing" on the screen and no more calling on the screen. that was nice. Right now, firmware update version is 1.5.4.

Is anyone getting new firmware update on your MVP yet?

When I turned on my MVP, I saw new firmware software update downloaded on my MVP tonight. I called someone on my MVP. Technnically, I see that it said "Ringing" on the screen and no more calling on the screen. that was nice. Right now, firmware update version is 1.5.4.

Is anyone getting new firmware update on your MVP yet?

Really? Let me check. What change?

EDITED: CONFIRMED. IT IS UPDATING RIGHT NOW.

NEW PORT SETTING UNDER NETWORK!

yes, I saw it under network on MVP this morning. I believe you dont need DMZ on your router. In additional, VP200 and MVP no longer conflict themselves. I bet alot of deaf users will get relief about fw(firmware) update on MVP. :) Did you see "Ringing" on the screen yet?

Great! Yes, I got it last week. I have worked to play with MVP and router before installing New MVP and router. Snallga, Did you get GWS and firmware download software for your router?

Last edited:

Not at all for customers yet. Firmware update still be some bugs. They work to develop it. Please be patient!

Great! Yes, I got it last week. I have worked to play with MVP and router before installing New MVP and router. Snallga, Did you get GWS and firmware download software for your router?

I am not sure about GWS. my router is 2wire from AT&T DSL.

There is new firmware for the router? Do you mean DIR-625?

I am not sure about GWS. my router is 2wire from AT&T DSL.
We dont have GWS for 2Wire. You can configure own port forwarding setting. Do you have instruction how to configure the 2Wire?

MVP as same Purple? :confused:

I am still waiting for person contact me about Purple?? :dunno:

Back