Good News for MVP Users

I got email message from purple communications. I logged off and log back into MVP, it's upgraded :)

I just got the email today, so I'm gonna try again.

got the upate though wireless at a super8 motel in lewistown.pa we went there for my gf's aunt funeral i know we not supposed to get update wireless we cant do anything if it updates

Dont worry about it, wireless wont do harm to you except slow upgrading due to wirelessly limitation supply though :)

Got it upgraded and so far it works good. It's still slow booting up, but logging in and logging out seems faster than before.

Yes and full.. Man just called me few months ago.. said he is working at purple and will be calling me back? :dunno:
Purple will contact you before installing MVP. I discuss you in PM.

one hitch in version 1.5.4 is wireless signal strength is too low before that new update i can do wireless rage of 300 ft from accesspoint and now after the new update my wirless is limited to same room as accesspont and much worse at super 8 motel difficulty getting it to stay connected so they better set power level to max or add in a feature in networking setting with wireless power level adjustable since dir625 router power level is set to max already,perhaps maybe it had lousy wireless antenna desgin inside mvp?

one hitch in version 1.5.4 is wireless signal strength is too low before that new update i can do wireless rage of 300 ft from accesspoint and now after the new update my wirless is limited to same room as accesspont and much worse at super 8 motel difficulty getting it to stay connected so they better set power level to max or add in a feature in networking setting with wireless power level adjustable since dir625 router power level is set to max already,perhaps maybe it had lousy wireless antenna desgin inside mvp?

yes it is a crappy wireless chipset inside the mvp

gez why did they hafta design mvp with crappy shit hardware? the desginers needs to go back to school lmao!

Where is infomation .PDF

you remember we read infoation said

"To see a full list of the improvements and bug fixes in this new version download the Version Summary as a PDF file.

http://www.hovrs.com/content/mvp/fir...elease_153.pdf"

I copy it and put _154.pdf, no show

I need where information 1.5.4 PDF avaiable?

You have to download Adobe Reader for PDF in your computer or laptop, before you read firmware verison summary MVP's update on PDF
here is Adobe, I did read MVP firmware verison summary on PDF. I have Adobe Reader software on my laptop

you remember we read infoation said

"To see a full list of the improvements and bug fixes in this new version download the Version Summary as a PDF file.

http://www.hovrs.com/content/mvp/fir...elease_153.pdf"

I copy it and put _154.pdf, no show

I need where information 1.5.4 PDF avaiable?

Purple seem to stop sending out MVP now and none of my friends have gotten their MVP yet.

Last month I talked to support curious what happen to my missing MVP and they said MVP is on hold and they offer me to get netbook try encourge me to get Netbook not MVP. (Missing MVP because several month ago Purple support said I already got a MVP but never got one heh)

Today I got in mail a purple card show Netbook and Blackberry and Sidekick but nothing show MVP on card.

Look like Purple dropping MVP and try promote Netbook instead ..

Purple seem to stop sending out MVP now and none of my friends have gotten their MVP yet.

Last month I talked to support curious what happen to my missing MVP and they said MVP is on hold and they offer me to get netbook try encourge me to get Netbook not MVP. (Missing MVP because several month ago Purple support said I already got a MVP but never got one heh)

Today I got in mail a purple card show Netbook and Blackberry and Sidekick but nothing show MVP on card.

Look like Purple dropping MVP and try promote Netbook instead ..

probably! so far seem that why... i sign up and got purple number some time ago (say, few months ago) as i gather few for address book. i guess i may never get one mvp--so, only way is p3 software(hopefully work with mac ox) or netbook. i may purchase vpad but no rush on it since vp200 works fine...i just wanted try something difference --- vp200 is bit bore to me right now...

Not true. It takes time. There are many customers that haven't got their MVP yet. You will get it eventually.

Those people assume that Purple Comm is starting to distribute MVPs out to the public, but actually they are still in the "regional beta-testing" (200 per regional areas) only for now and still. Am I right?

It does not mean that they stop distributing MVPs, right?

If so, they would make a right move to ensure things work out properly with the MVP system before the public.

Back