"good morning"

ha ha they keep asking me if i Have a waardenburg syndrome. I started to have it at age 15.

Frankiemommy sorry, back to that subject about morning. I sometimes dont use both hands, and just one hand to say good morning when i see hearing people in my office. :lol:

I know this girl Catherine who started getting a big white streak in her hair in high school. Then for her job, she dyed it and everyone protested so much that she stopped. I LOVE the big white streak, it's way cooler than random sprinklings of grey hair. like I'm getting now. Omar Sharif had the most wonderful white streaks in his hair and I had a crush on him because of that :)

I know this girl Catherine who started getting a big white streak in her hair in high school. Then for her job, she dyed it and everyone protested so much that she stopped. I LOVE the big white streak, it's way cooler than random sprinklings of grey hair. like I'm getting now. Omar Sharif had the most wonderful white streaks in his hair and I had a crush on him because of that :)

curious, were this catherine italian?? My friend who is italian and she is deaf. She has the same spot where the streak was same as mine. :shock: she told me that she first had it when she was a teenager. same as mine. We were not sure if it related with W.S. or ITALIAN thing. When i had the streak and i right away colored my hair when I was around 21. I guess vanity is in the way. :giggle:

curious, were this catherine italian?? My friend who is italian and she is deaf. She has the same spot where the streak was same as mine. :shock: she told me that she first had it when she was a teenager. same as mine. We were not sure if it related with W.S. or ITALIAN thing. When i had the streak and i right away colored my hair when I was around 21. I guess vanity is in the way. :giggle:

No, I met her in university, she's from English background, I think. She has strawberry blonde hair and this dramatic white streak. It's very striking.

ha ha they keep asking me if i Have a waardenburg syndrome. I started to have it at age 15.

Frankiemommy sorry, back to that subject about morning. I sometimes dont use both hands, and just one hand to say good morning when i see hearing people in my office. :lol:

I've been asked the same thing! My brother had the same streak, and my mom had the same streak. I had a stylist one time ask me if it was a birth mark!:P

Yeah, back on topic. I'm lazy...I usually use "what's up?" or "Hi".

Back