Good Friday Quiz = Do you belive in jesus?

Do you belive in jesus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
no, but i do beleive in spirit, reincarnation, and there is such thing as god, but not the one in bible.
this earth is actually hell because we can feel pain emotionally/physically and the way we wear our mask, our puppet, that spills any lie, that disguises our true soul. and blah blah blah.
ya, im a buddhist.

Potman09 said:
no, but i do beleive in spirit, reincarnation, and there is such thing as god, but not the one in bible.
this earth is actually hell because we can feel pain emotionally/physically and the way we wear our mask, our puppet, that spills any lie, that disguises our true soul. and blah blah blah.
ya, im a buddhist.

I dont believe in jesus! sorry , i just agree with Potman09. that what i feel abt it!

TOF

Yes, I believe that Jesus died for us and rose again on the 3rd day for our sins and because he loves us. Notice I said "loves" not "loved"; he's still alive even today.

I believe in Jesus. Read Romans 10:9. No need to stop reading there though, the bible has great instruction for living.

Easter is a religious holiday commerating the resurrection of Jesus on third day of his death on earth. Not meaning to be harsh but this is something for you non-believers out there to think about when you celebrate Easter.

Yes, I believe in Jesus but I also believe in a Higher Power due to my recovery and 12-step programs... and in cancer treatment, we do believe in a Higher Power, also.

I see, DD, what, to you, is the diff tween Jesus and this Higher Power if I may ask?

my man tryin to explain to me about god , jesus, others! it makes me hard to understand which i never gettin it! becuz i grew up i never go church or my parents never tell me about god, jesus, etc.. til ifound out abt bible ,churches why ppl go there , god , etc.. when i was 12 .. i asked my parents what that that that, they said you dont need to know abt it! i was like huh, i never undy why why they dont wanna to teaching me about god, jesus or others! like that .. that why i having hard time to undy with bible's words and god's words too! my man still explaining to me whenever i need!! i am do my best as i can to gettin to believe in god and jesus, like take my time!

TOF

Potman09 said:
ya, im a buddhist.

I believe in similar thing that u do believe in. I believe that there is god, but who? I also believe in ghosts and spirits,too.

Yup, I believe in God and His Name is Jesus Christ. :)

Back