Good Friday Quiz = Do you belive in jesus?

Do you belive in jesus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Yes i believe Jesus exsist, i believe there is God out there, i believe they are real....

however....

i am having trouble having faith in them. I lost my faith in Holy Spirit, God and Jesus long time ago and i began to believe that they are not there for me so now.. im trying to learn more about it but its very touchy subject for me

So... YES they are there... they are real... they do exsist.... thats all i ll say on this subject :)

Nope, totally none believer in any religion. I have friends of many religions...Catholic, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and the list goes on. I respect them and stuff. I just don't respect people that teach their kids or look down at you when you don't believe was they belive. Here is an excellent example... http://objective.jesussave.us/kidz.html ...This website teaches the kids to run away from Atheists and go tell your parents.

prostock19 said:
Nope, totally none believer in any religion. . .
The question was, "Do you believe in Jesus?" Jesus is not a religion. :)

I believe in Jesus the Christ

In my life I have looked seriously at most religions. Those that recognize God as the creator, and those who don't. I've looked at beliefs that involved praying to statues, goats, monkeys, cattle, and nothing at all. I've looked at mysticism, spirits, astrology, and more. In all my looking I never found anything to compare with Christianity for me. I believe wholeheartedly that my faith in Jesus as my Lord and Savior is the only true path. And I will teach my children to believe as I do. That is my duty and obligation under my Christian beliefs.

I have no problem with whatever others choose to believe. My religion tells me that many will choose to not believe as I do. And I find it awsome that those who espouse religious freedom are the first to bash my beliefs as being intolerant. And to attack my Holy Book. Of course it makes no sense to them. It is not supposed to. Only by those who have the Holy Spirit will the words there be understood. That is right and as it should be.

Dominus vobiscum,
Et cum spiritu tuo.

Oh, Beo, time's up; what did the good, chanting friars have to say? :D

Codger said:
I believe wholeheartedly that my faith in Jesus as my Lord and Savior is the only true path. And I will teach my children to believe as I do. That is my duty and obligation under my Christian beliefs...
Amen!
"... nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed... (II Timothy 1:12)

If we all followed jesus examples world wouldnt be half as bad.And if we all ate what jesus ate like bread,Lamb,Fish and drink wine we would be all in good health.

Back