God vs. Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yeah I agree that it was "man" who created religion in the first place. So Really religion and GOD should be seprated. Religions are simply rules for living our lives morally. Rules made so that we are able to get along with each other - under the threat of eternal damnation or eternal happiness in heaven. Mankind creates political and religious rules - God creates the physical laws.

Would you please clarify that? I don't see the relation.

Sure. Your statement was "Who cares what the Jews think!" You also claim to be a Christian. Jesus preached love, tolerance, and understanding. Not caring is the opposite of these prinicples.

Sure. Your statement was "Who cares what the Jews think!" You also claim to be a Christian. Jesus preached love, tolerance, and understanding. Not caring is the opposite of these prinicples.

Jesus also preached truth.

:gpost:

Reba,

I pasted from lock thread over my thread here because our posts do relate this thread here as well.

Originally Posted by Liebling:)))
Reba, I am tooooo tired to repeat and repeat you with my posts dozen of times... I do not want to make ADers feel sleepy so I would like to suggest you to go back and re-read our debated posts to see yourself why I use Moses and Joseph as an example to compare with Relgious leaders.

Reba's post
I understand. You can't defend your position so you use lame excuses. OK.

http://www.alldeaf.com/906444-post181.html

This is a false accusation. The fact is I do not want to waste my time to repeat when I know my many posts was being ignored. I am the one who use Moses and Joseph as an example to compare with Relgious leaders in many posts to explain why... Please re-read carefully before make false accusation/statement toward me....

Moses and Joseph CAN which Relgious leaders CAN'T. Please re-read.

Reba,

Originally Posted by Liebling:)))
The comparision you made is a fallacious.

Americans stationed in Germany and like Germany. Why should Germans leave the country when Germans like Americans? It does the same with Americans - They like Germans why they want to station in Germany and want to extend their agreement contract and upset when they have to leave Germany then? I am sorry that you see it differently. Therefore, Americans have to obey German law when they are outside of US Army casernes. If you still can´t get it then I can´t help you.

Reba's post
AFTER WWII, not now. American and allied forces were an occupying army controlling the Germans. The Germans were under the control of foreigners. The Americans won and the Germans lost. Were not talking about the friendly relationship they have now. Were talking about immediately after the war.

http://www.alldeaf.com/906446-post182.html

:lol: you keep change your posts... At first you said about Roman authorities (rules/law)... and now you said about control... ...

Let me straight...

Again, you made fallacious comparision which is not same as Roman authorities and Jewish Relgious Leader. I use Joseph & Moses or British Impire and India in previous posts as an example to compare with Relgious leaders because they all are Jewish which I mean is there're good and bad Jewish as the same as good and bad Indians in British authorities. :)

American Army are here to defend Germany and Europe, not rule Germany like what you said in previous posts that Jewish Relgious Leaders follow Roman authorities's rules because they are under Roman authorities which is not same with American soliders and German authorities here. American soliders & family who stay in Germany have to follow German authorities. Sure, Germans would leave Germany if we have to follow American's authorities (rule/law) here in Germany. Americans do not make us to obey their authorities like what Romans did to Jews. :)

Anyway, Joseph and Moses are good people who know who they are and do not abandon their own people but Relgious leaders. They CAN do anything for their people which Relgious leaders doesn't because they choose to stay under Roman authorities and against Jews.

liebling, I am nothing on other side or your side. but your an excellent explain post and point! Like American natives were joined US soliders to kill natives who opposed the US law and rule. In Mexico, mexicans indians joined Spain's rule and kill another mexican natives and sold females and slaves to Spariads of Spain that what they worked for. History's record is repeat itself. In Africa, Roman, Geek invaded land, black people who followed their rules and law. they ended up to allied the roman/ geekto kill blacks and sold females and childern to roman/geek like today. nothing changes. Exactly example like OBama who running for president, he follow the white culture, law, etc than his own.

Exactly example!!!!

Native is better word... :ty: for use those word to get my attention...

Jillo's family generation is Jewish.

Please correct if I am mistake, Jillo.

My mother's side of the family is Jewish. My father's side of the family was Catholic. According to the Jewish faith, because my mother was Jewish, then I am also considered to be Jewish, and my son is considered to be Jewish. So you are correct, Liebling.

I noticed that long time ago. :)

Yes, me too.

I noticed when I first registered AD forum in January 2004 and learn a lot about different relgious beliefs and visit different cultural in real life and know that it's human who choose to name different relgious, not God or Jesus.

My mother's side of the family is Jewish. My father's side of the family was Catholic. According to the Jewish faith, because my mother was Jewish, then I am also considered to be Jewish, and my son is considered to be Jewish. So you are correct, Liebling.

:ty: that's what I remember your previous posts in several threads.

Puy, you are correct, Jesus didnt create religion. Men does. Religion is useless. But relationship affect everything. It is sticky how to look at "religion". Salvation is God's idea and religion is man's idea.

Yupp.. There are almost none of religions that creates a religion into a purpose, but sometimes "religion" are important.. One of my date was failed because he was taking the religion too seriously..

Yupp.. There are almost none of religions that creates a religion into a purpose, but sometimes "religion" are important.. One of my date was failed because he was taking the religion too seriously..
that i couldnt handle, when taking religion too seriously causing the problem. Like I shared with you as many others, is easy to talk with and share with.

Yes I can see that. I was used to taking the religion too serious and freak me out. I stopped me what I did doing like that INSANE or DELUSIONAL (sp). It made me realize big time.. the religion is not help and sometime confuse as you know. Now I am realistic human natures like mother nature you people live natural livings without religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back