God vs. Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah that is what I wrote on the post and that is the fact how I see it. I did not say anything on about "blame". Why would u say I blame the bible? I am speaking of the people here about the issue. Please don't jump to wrong idea what I say. If I were to blame, I would have been cussing at it now would I? But I didn't. So please don't jump on my words to what I said to make you think I "blame" the bible. That really out of line.

I'm the one who said "don't blame it on the bible" those were my words, I didn't say you said those words. and I also said "It sounds like you were blaming the bible"

I'm the one who said "don't blame it on the bible" those were my words, I didn't say you said those words. and I also said "It sounds like you were blaming the bible"

I understand you said that, and make it "sound" like I'm blaming the bible. But I am not. It just an opinions how I see it. Simple as that. I hope you will understand I am not trying to hurt your feeilngs. I just saying in general how I see it, so there is no blame.

I understand you said that, and make it "sound" like I'm blaming the bible. But I am not. It just an opinions how I see it. Simple as that. I hope you will understand I am not trying to hurt your feeilngs. I just saying in general how I see it, so there is no blame.

You did not hurt my feelings, It's over don't worry about it. Let's move on shall we? :)

I don't think you understand Liebling, Not everyone believes in One God, some religions do not follow the bible, How can you say we don't know which bible is the truth. It's not the bible. It's the people, the people who decide to follow, the bible with one God, or gods, or idols.

Bible

I think you don´t get what I try to explain. It´s religion human author, I referred in my previous post.

I am trying to explain again.

No, it´s not bible itself, I am refering to but the human who worship different religion wrote the bibles differently to lead the people to beleive in and become kind of religious. Please re-read my post carefully.

Yes, you are correct that it´s not just one God but many gods, idols, etc. where many beliefs in different countries worship to but they own different bibles and beleive their bibles are right for them.

Don´t blame the people for choose to become religions belief and worship different way and beleive their own bibles than other bibles. It´s bible author of different religions itself who brainwashed to lead the people beleive in.

Religion language
Religious Language [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]

And other link...

"Religious tolerance" is one of many religious terms that have multiple, conflicting meanings:

To many religious conservatives, a religiously tolerant person must accept the concept of pluralism -- that all religions are equally true. Most find this totally objectionable.

To most religious moderates, religious liberals and secularists, a religiously tolerant person simply allows others to pursue their own religious beliefs and practices freely, without discrimination or oppression.

This includes the freedom to change one's own religion, to assemble with other believers, and to proselytize others. Most find this a badly needed addition to culture.

We use the second definition on this web site. Unfortunately, this means that some religious conservatives will find this section difficult to understand. Our site receives many angry Emails for this reason.

In our religious essays, we treat beliefs and actions differently:

We are tolerant of people's theological beliefs. We advocate that others be tolerant as well.

We are critical of actions which harm people. We advocate that others be similarly critical.

Unfortunately, the concept "actions which harm people" is not well defined. It leads to a question whether it is acceptable, and even preferable, to harm a few individuals in order to avoid a larger harm to the society as a whole.

Religious tolerance does not require you to accept other religions as true.

Religious tolerance does not mean that you cannot compare one religion with another, or compare religion with a secular belief system, or analyze the scientific claims of a religion.

Religious tolerance does not necessarily mean religious indifference.

We feel that the world would be a much better place in which to live if everyone were religiously tolerant. Civil unrest, mass murder, and genocide would be greatly reduced. However, tolerance is only the first step towards actively enjoying the diversity that other faith groups contribute to a society. Unfortunately, it is a step that many people have yet to take.

Religious Tolerance

Each person has free to choose which religion they want to beleive in like what you choose kind of religion you want to beleive because you think your bible is true. It does the same with every different religion beliefs as well.

I agree there, there are way too many bibles out there "written by men of GOD". It really hard to tell the fact and ficition on the bible. Real or not it, tht what causing everybody go in uproar over the debate issue about GOD and religions. Because it had gone way too far. No one will get anywhere on this debate, sigh.

Yeah, that´s what I thought so.

That´s why I am neutral to any religions and beleive in myself and focus my own life and my family at present time than worry about what the bible says. I really don´t care either they are true or not but I enjoy myself to read the bible story because it´s interesting to read instead of follow what the bible says.

Did I say blame it on the bible? No, I said the bible was "written" by men who write it. So this not about blame. You need re-read my post. This is about the religions issue that will never be solved because people can't always agree to the same thing about the bible and GOD. Have I said it clear enough? I am not trying to say this to upset you. But I am saying this because this is how I see it with the situation that is happening here on the post.
Of course, the Highest scripture were written by men! not God. I bet that Someone told you, Trees, farms, city, tower, apartment, cars, books made by GOD, or Someone told you, Weath, Power, glorious empires of Egypt, Rome, Germany destoryed by GOD, because someone who had no logical at all as you know what I talk about? Mmmm. ;)

Of course, the Highest scripture were written by men! not God. I bet that Someone told you, Trees, farms, city, tower, apartment, cars, books made by GOD as you know what I talk about? Mmmm. ;)

The real question is, Where did we get the material and the intellect to make those things?? Mmmmmmm :cool:

You missunderstood my point!
LOL, what are you saying I misunderstand your point? YOU ARE SOO FAROUT!! where you get that infom? I already pass you thru the words out of my mouth. I really no need some drama with you. You know my answers WITHOUT asking/ questions.

I am just here to tell directly GarnetTigerMom, I agree with his/her quote. that is simple without arguments.

Now that a flat out lie! I follow every word that is printed in the bible. Don't you dare come on this thread and assume much of a lie. I'm warning you. I hate liars and I can't stand liars, so you better watch out!

Mods... Can you please remove this, while you deleted my posts except this that she accuse me lying in first place? I already reported to one of the mods 3 times as she accused me as liar 3 times.

Yeah, that´s what I thought so.

That´s why I am neutral to any religions and beleive in myself and focus my own life and my family at present time than worry about what the bible says. I really don´t care either they are true or not but I enjoy myself to read the bible story because it´s interesting to read instead of follow what the bible says.

I am the same too, Liebling.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for review--may or may not be opened back up.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back