God vs. Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I can see that. I was used to taking the religion too serious and freak me out. I stopped me what I did doing like that INSANE or DELUSIONAL (sp). It made me realize big time.. the religion is not help and sometime confuse as you know. Now I am realistic human natures like mother nature you people live natural livings without religions.

Yupp, it's better to take the religions easy... Taking religion too seriously will make us feel like everything was too serious while things are not supposed to be.. Whatsoever that make us feel happy is important :)

*Pulls the thread back on topic to God vs Religion* :)

I know a lot of people who have their own religions make assumptions about God out of ignorance. Because of that, the truth is not all religions are on the same one path to the same one God. Religion groups aren't all saying the same thing. If you have noticed. This is why different Religion groups always debates with each others, this is what started the problem. If we all follow one path to the same one God, then we wouldn't have so much problems wouldn't we? The bible has access to the same information, the information of truth. Many people have their own perspectives of what they thought of God, but the question is, What make your words any true than God's? The reality is you don't know any more information than God.

If God says the bible is God's personal message to each and every one of us, the bible also subjects person, place and principle during the time we were not around, how could we say none of that is true, when we weren't there thousand of years ago. The truth is you don't know the truth from your own perspectives.

The question is What makes the bible so popular? One the bible is a great story. It's the story of God and man from Creation to the end of the world. Two the bible is a great literary achievement it's drama and historical. Third the bible is a great book of prophecy, No other books even comes close to predicting the future in such detail and with such an amazing accuracy. Fourth, the bible is a great holy book to get all the answers to your questions regarding about God.

That's why the bible is so unique because the bible is God's revelation of Himself to people. You have a choice, a free will to decide for yourself, who would you believe, your own religion, your own perspectives, or God. It's in your hands. ;)

I know a lot of people who have their own religions make assumptions about God out of ignorance. Because of that, the truth is not all religions are on the same one path to the same one God. Religion groups aren't all saying the same thing. If you have noticed. This is why different Religion groups always debates with each others, this is what started the problem.

Yes, that's problem is the author of different religions interpreted their bibles differently to brainwash the people when they beleive in one God. That's why I don't have any religion to choose but netural. I cannot say anything against their beliefs because they choose to beleive in but I can say something what I know from bible story (not scriptures or verus).

If we all follow one path to the same one God, then we wouldn't have so much problems wouldn't we?

Exactly

The bible has access to the same information, the information of truth. Many people have their own perspectives of what they thought of God, but the question is, What make your words any true than God's? The reality is you don't know any more information than God.

The bible authors intrepeted different on same scriptures to lead people to beleive/decide which bible are right for them.

Example: A christian said JW's bible is not correct but JW said that christianity's bible is not correct. Why could they say this because they feel in their heart that one of different religions is right for them thru read the bible. This is a influence.

If God says the bible is God's personal message to each and every one of us, the bible also subjects person, place and principle during the time we were not around, how could we say none of that is true, when we weren't there thousand of years ago. The truth is you don't know the truth from your own perspectives.

The question is What makes the bible so popular? One the bible is a great story. It's the story of God and man from Creation to the end of the world. Two the bible is a great literary achievement it's drama and historical. Third the bible is a great book of prophecy, No other books even comes close to predicting the future in such detail and with such an amazing accuracy. Fourth, the bible is a great holy book to get all the answers to your questions regarding about God.

Yes, I rather to read the bible story as history like accept where we come from instead of tell you that your bible is wrong and my bible is right. I am not bother to know what the scriptures/vereus says because I don't know either the interpretation is correct or not. All what I want to read the bible story as history instead of do what the bible says. No matter which bibles... just bible story as history...

I have no problem with the people who speaks/write the bibles - I accept it as history....... but I has the problem that the people who become different religions and fight each other to tell each other that their bibles are wrong and right etc. You go hell if you do not accept God, judge each other etc. etc. etc.

That's why the bible is so unique because the bible is God's revelation of Himself to people. You have a choice, a free will to decide for yourself, who would you believe, your own religion, your own perspectives, or God. It's in your hands. ;)

Exactly but the people have the right to share what they thought about the bible history.

I don't think you understand Liebling, Not everyone believes in One God, some religions do not follow the bible, How can you say we don't know which bible is the truth. It's not the bible. It's the people, the people who decide to follow, the bible with one God, or gods, or idols.

Many Christians, Muslims, and Jews regard the Bible as inspired by God yet written by a variety of imperfect men over thousands of years. Many others, who identify themselves as Bible-believing Christians, regard both the New and Old Testament as the undiluted Word of God, spoken by God and written down in its perfect form by humans. Still others hold the Biblical infallibility perspective, that the Bible is free from error in spiritual but not scientific matters.

Belief in sacred texts is attested to in Jewish antiquity,[17][18] and this belief can also be seen in the earliest of Christian writings. Various texts of the Bible mention Divine agency in relation to prophetic writings,[19] the most explicit being 2 Tm 3:16: "All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness."

Bible

I know a lot of people who have their own religions make assumptions about God out of ignorance. Because of that, the truth is not all religions are on the same one path to the same one God. Religion groups aren't all saying the same thing. If you have noticed. This is why different Religion groups always debates with each others, this is what started the problem.

*nods* Agree, and that's why we have to learn how to respect each other's religion.

If we all follow one path to the same one God, then we wouldn't have so much problems wouldn't we?

Yupp there is nothing wrong to follow the path that are similar to God's path.

The bible has access to the same information, the information of truth. Many people have their own perspectives of what they thought of God, but the question is, What make your words any true than God's? The reality is you don't know any more information than God.

And we are not so sure that God is really there, or his answer was all right. It's like we made a person up, telling everyone story which are unproveable, then they goes crazy over it, even though it was not 100 percent for sure it was the truth.

And we are not sure if it actually happened, because there are no proof for this yet.

I wouldn't believe the bible if it was just a great story. Also we can't prove it as truth yet, that's why I back off from believe into the bible.

Exactly, respect each other's own prespective of the bible.

And with Liebling all the way.

I don't think you understand Liebling, Not everyone believes in One God, some religions do not follow the bible, How can you say we don't know which bible is the truth. It's not the bible. It's the people, the people who decide to follow, the bible with one God, or gods, or idols.

Bible

Exactly, good post Cheri!

we are not so sure that God is really there

That's exactly what I'm saying all along, It's you people who isn't so sure about God, when the bible says there is God. Did you follow the bible? No, you followed your own perspective. I've proved my point. ;)

*nods* Agree, and that's why we have to learn how to respect each other's religion.

No it does not mean respect people's religion because religion is created by the people, not by God. This is not what I was saying. You did not understood me correctly.

And we are not sure if it actually happened, because there are no proof for this yet.

Prove is provide in the bible, again you went in your own perspective instead of reading the bible to get the truth. Again you proved my point. :)

I wouldn't believe the bible if it was just a great story. Also we can't prove it as truth yet, that's why I back off from believe into the bible.

Again you went with your own perspective instead of getting the knowledge of the bible, the word of God.

So, the end you choose to follow your own way, so therefore you choose that path. :)

That's exactly what I'm saying all along, It's you people who isn't so sure about God, when the bible says there is God. Did you follow the bible? No, you followed your own perspective. I've proved my point. ;)

It's not my prespective, I am just follow the truth, reality, and visilbe. I just don't want to believe in thing that I feel it was probably not truth, which make me feel silly.

No it does not mean respect people's religion because religion is created by the people, not by God. This is not what I was saying. You did not understood me correctly.

So do my religion Buddhism, did Buddha create the religion? No. I don't know what to say about this, this was too chaotic.

Prove is provide in the bible, again you went in your own perspective instead of reading the bible to get the truth. Again you proved my point. :)

Well all I see is the words, which are not prove.

Again you went with your own perspective instead of getting the knowledge of the bible, the word of God.

I read the bible couples of times, I raised with the Catholic family, and still with my parents begging me to go to the church with them every Sunday, many of gifts from my grandparents about the Christian and bible, plus I attended the Church Night Wednesday School when I was little, so I know pretty much of basic Christian.

So, the end you choose to follow your own way, so therefore you choose that path. :)

Yupp I do, but isn't it strange that it was similar to God's path? Maybe God was right, who knows.. God haven't prove himself yet.

It's not my prespective, I am just follow the truth, reality, and visilbe. I just don't want to believe in thing that I feel it was probably not truth, which make me feel silly

*cough* truth?? Uh-huh Yea sure you know the truth better than we do. :ugh:

It's from your prespective, from your own individual's moral beliefs. You use the reality of the world that makes sense to you.

Yupp I do, but isn't it strange that it was similar to God's path? Maybe God was right, who knows.. God haven't prove himself yet.

And no it's not similar to God's path, You choose your own path. Just like the police officer said on the other thread I posted, People only care about themselves, nobody else, and he's right, I can see that too. :)

Yes, that's problem is the author of different religions interpreted their bibles differently to brainwash the people when they beleive in one God. That's why I don't have any religion to choose but netural. I cannot say anything against their beliefs because they choose to beleive in but I can say something what I know from bible story (not scriptures or verus).

Exactly

The bible authors intrepeted different on same scriptures to lead people to beleive/decide which bible are right for them.

Example: A christian said JW's bible is not correct but JW said that christianity's bible is not correct. Why could they say this because they feel in their heart that one of different religions is right for them thru read the bible. This is a influence.

Yes, I rather to read the bible story as history like accept where we come from instead of tell you that your bible is wrong and my bible is right. I am not bother to know what the scriptures/vereus says because I don't know either the interpretation is correct or not. All what I want to read the bible story as history instead of do what the bible says. No matter which bibles... just bible story as history...

I have no problem with the people who speaks/write the bibles - I accept it as history....... but I has the problem that the people who become different religions and fight each other to tell each other that their bibles are wrong and right etc. You go hell if you do not accept God, judge each other etc. etc. etc.

Exactly but the people have the right to share what they thought about the bible history.

I agree there, there are way too many bibles out there "written by men of GOD". It really hard to tell the fact and ficition on the bible. Real or not it, tht what causing everybody go in uproar over the debate issue about GOD and religions. Because it had gone way too far. No one will get anywhere on this debate, sigh.

I agree there, there are way too many bibles out there "written by men of GOD". It really hard to tell the fact and ficition on the bible. Real or not it, tht what causing everybody go in uproar over the debate issue about GOD and religions. Because it had gone way too far. No one will get anywhere on this debate, sigh.

That's not true, it's the people, don't blame it on the bible.

People debated because they believe in more than One God, they believe in gods, idols. that's the problem.

That's not true, it's the people, don't blame it on the bible.

People debated because they believe in more than One God, they believe in gods, idols. that's the problem.

Did I say blame it on the bible? No, I said the bible was "written" by men who write it. So this not about blame. You need re-read my post. This is about the religions issue that will never be solved because people can't always agree to the same thing about the bible and GOD. Have I said it clear enough? I am not trying to say this to upset you. But I am saying this because this is how I see it with the situation that is happening here on the post.

Did I say blame it on the bible? No, I said the bible was "written" by men who write it. So this not about blame. You need re-read my post. This is about the religions issue that will never be solved because people can't always agree to the same thing about the bible and GOD. Have I said it clear enough? I am not trying to say this to upset you. But I am saying this because this is how I see it with the situation that is happening here on the post.

Sometimes you got to learn to read your own post.

This is what you said:
there are way too many bibles out there "written by men of GOD". It really hard to tell the fact and ficition on the bible. Real or not it,
that part of your post sounds like you blaming it on the bible.

*cough* truth?? Uh-huh Yea sure you know the truth better than we do. :ugh:

Obsiviously you didn't see what I mean. I don't mean "reincarination", "God", "multi-Gods", "Witchcraft", etc etc are the truth. What I mean thos that was truth is that we die, we are all human as equal, we all exist without knowing the truth answer in the universe, etc. That is only my eye would believe.

"Seeing is believing" - A man in Shallow Hollow movie.

It's from your prespective, from your own individual's moral beliefs. You use the reality of the world that makes sense to you.

So is your beliefs too, your beliefs is your prespective. Not all bible followers would agree with you.

And no it's not similar to God's path, You choose your own path. Just like the police officer said on the other thread I posted, People only care about themselves, nobody else, and he's right, I can see that too. :)

How do you know that it was not similar to God's path?

Sometimes you got to learn to read your own post.

This is what you said: that part of your post sounds like you blaming it on the bible.

well yeah that is what I wrote on the post and that is the fact how I see it. I did not say anything on about "blame". Why would u say I blame the bible? I am speaking of the people here about the issue. Please don't jump to wrong idea what I say. If I were to blame, I would have been cussing at it now would I? But I didn't. So please don't jump on my words to what I said to make you think I "blame" the bible. That really out of line.

"Seeing is believing" - A man in Shallow Hollow movie.

Seeing isn't everything, because people had witness Jesus and still did not believe.

your beliefs is your prespective. Not all bible followers would agree with you.

Now that a flat out lie! I follow every word that is printed in the bible. Don't you dare come on this thread and assume much of a lie. I'm warning you. I hate liars and I can't stand liars, so you better watch out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back