"God spoke to me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members had brought up about "murdering in God's name" so it's in the 10 commandments. I'm right on topic.

I don't see murdering GOD in this Topic. The topic says GOD spoke to me. Unless you mean the reply post. So I Don't see it here, expect you bring that up. So hardly right on topic.

Everything you do is right but everything the believers does is wrong.. :roll:

I don't see murdering GOD in this Topic. The topic says GOD spoke to me. Unless you mean the reply post. So I Don't see it here, expect you bring that up. So hardly right on topic.
Read post number 1 and post number 7. :ty:

GOD spoke to me is only speak come from pastor and bible. If I spoke "God spoke to me" then I am :crazy:

pastor? Are you saying that God speaks to you pastor also?

I think she means that God speaks to the parishoners through the pastor, a tool of God, so to speak....(pun intended, lol).

I beileve what he post means a person "claiming" to say GOD spoke to him, but never really did. I seen people use GOD's good name take it the wrong way so that kind of pathetic. Do you remember this man name David something that happen in Waco, Texas? He claims GOD told him do this to sexually abuse young girls to turn them into woman and doing lot of brain washing. GOD did not teach him to do terrible things. I think he sick.

Some people use "God spoke to me" it is only to justify their actions.The nut in Texas is a good example.

Some people use "God spoke to me" it is only to justify their actions.The nut in Texas is a good example.

Yep, I agere with that. I remembered David Koresh he sure brain wash his followers. Boy the man is sick. But it a good thing he been stopped.

After reading this entire thread, Those people who vain in the name of God in the act of murder had broke the 10 Commandments. Let God deal with it, because He knows the truth better than we do, because God has personally witnessed every crime and every sin that has ever been committed by people. He knows all the facts, we don't. :)

Huh? I am not sure if you remember but in bible God told several people to go war and murder many people in name of God. There are many but I ll name few:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Everything you do is right but everything the believers does is wrong.. :roll:

Ah so you believe in believers who said "God spoke to me?" and they re not wrong. Okay.

I think she means that God speaks to the parishoners through the pastor, a tool of God, so to speak....(pun intended, lol).

Interesting if pastor said "God spoke to me" , we shld believe him because the power was vested in him by Christians and bible said so.

Yep, I agere with that. I remembered David Koresh he sure brain wash his followers. Boy the man is sick. But it a good thing he been stopped.

Oh yes, I remember him. :ty: for fresh my memory about him... He was mentally ill and claimed he was Jesus Christ reincarnate.

Psychologist suspect that Jesus had mental health problems. There were published books suggesting Jesus had some kind of mental illness but of course they aren't widespread accepted and they were censored in US.

For open-minded people read this and judge it for yourself:
San Francisco Atheists - Essays: An Inquiry into the Mental Health of Jesus: Was He Crazy?

wow :eek3: I didn't know that they suggested about Jesus's health problems in 1900s. Interesting... I can see why the published books spread out to the world is not acceptance.

Again I did not blame God. I blame Bush and other people who voted him. Many people praised and believed what Bush said about God told him to go to war and excute supposed "evil" people in Middle East.

There were evil people in the Middle East.

There was a dictator that murdered his own people. At least we don't do that in this country!

Remember, we are a Christian nation, why do you think that anytime one goes into court, you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth on the Bible?

Why do you think when the President is sworn in to take the oath of office, they are sworn on the Bible?

If one doesn't like this Christian nation, one can always leave this country. :)

Oh by the way.....I voted for Bush.

There were evil people in the Middle East.

There was a dictator that murdered his own people. At least we don't do that in this country!

Remember, we are a Christian nation, why do you think that anytime one goes into court, you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth on the Bible?

Why do you think when the President is sworn in to take the oath of office, they are sworn on the Bible?

If one doesn't like this Christian nation, one can always leave this country. :)

:gpost:!!!!! :lol:

Oh yes, I remember him. :ty: for fresh my memory about him... He was mentally ill and claimed he was Jesus Christ reincarnate.

Yep he also fathered so many children by women and teenagers he sexually abused them is very sick. He claimed it christian way to have to mulit to have many children. Geez. He wacked in the head! Ohh by the way I like to say thank you and others that defensed me on post. Lots of hugs.

*nods*

Lol Good post, But by the way I did not voted for Bush in the two terms of his running campaign for President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back