Given the chance to choose between hearing and Deaf who would choose to remain Deaf?

You should offer another choice. If Stem Cell implant becomes reality someday then id would get that surgery.

c'mom, guys. this is still one gorgeous lady. if I was a man i'd still want to bonk her.

Fuzzy

:lol:....at Fuzzy...never forget this Lady I worked with...she was reallllly old, but the best proofreader a newspaper ever had...she was also an ex-model....still very skinny, lean and tall...actually, her face was still pretty, but you could draw a map on it....:giggle:...so many wrinkles and lines...she wore wigs, fake fingernails and false arse pads, padded bras...you name it, all false...took her hours to get ready to go anywhere...and she liked the guys in their 40's....:hmm:...She came to work looking so "elegant"....

I was candidate number 3 out 5 in the world for human trial run for cochlear implant. The young Doctors at the time for doing the surgery we're all excited to practise brain surgery but i told my main ENT who was older and wiser, to tell them to stick it up their smelly parts.
My hearing problem is basically mechanical not neurological, glad i did that decision as i've heard from one of the recipients long ago that the implant was basically rotting in his skull .
My two bits for this debate.

:lol:....at Fuzzy...never forget this Lady I worked with...she was reallllly old, but the best proofreader a newspaper ever had...she was also an ex-model....still very skinny, lean and tall...actually, her face was still pretty, but you could draw a map on it....:giggle:...so many wrinkles and lines...she wore wigs, fake fingernails and false arse pads, padded bras...you name it, all false...took her hours to get ready to go anywhere...and she liked the guys in their 40's....:hmm:...She came to work looking so "elegant"....

See RR? Old ladies rulez! :lol:

Fuzzy

:lol:I think Fuzzy's lady has been out in the sun,puffing on her ciggies a few too many times. Makes me laugh every time I see her.

Back