Girl charged with crime for wetting pants at school!!!

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
WTF?!

Pantagraph.com | WTF | Girl charged with crime for wetting pants at school

Girl charged with crime for wetting pants at school
By Associated Press

DANVILLE, Pa. — A 12-year-old special education student was charged with disorderly conduct after authorities said she deliberately wet her pants at school.

The girl’s mother said she urinated only because the principal frightened her.

The mother said in Thursday’s Press Enterprise that the incident occurred last month, after the girl, classmates and teachers ate a holiday lunch at Danville Middle School.

The girl was told to go to the kitchen to wash some pots and pans, but refused, wet her pants after teachers summoned Principal Kevin Duckworth, the mother said.

The newspaper withheld the names of the girl and her mother.

Police Chief Eric Gill said school officials were at “wit’s end’’ with the girl, and they believe her actions were deliberate.

Duckworth did not return calls for comment. School Superintendent Steve Keifer said only that police are generally called in only after “all other alternatives are exhausted.’’

Police told the girl’s parents they could probably avoid a fine if they agree to have the girl do community service.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

WTF... ISN'T IT GETTING MORE CRAZY GETTING CHARGED FOR THE LITTLE THINGS KIDS DOES TODAY? :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Sigh.. the world is getting crazier and finding ways to arrest the kids.. maybe they are looking to earn money from parents which is a dumb thing to do! :mad:

What's the hell?! Poor her!!! I don't know what's wrong with people lately!? :pissed:

Taking parents' money away... _Give_ _me_ _a_ _big_ _break_...

I wouldn't fine that 12-yr old girl man I'm so sorry for her...

They've just made a wrong decision for charging her like that. Let her mother take care of her. I'd hate to say this but suspending the girl from school for a few days instead of charging her might seem to be a better ideal since her girl's lesson can be tought by her mother.

Over the little harmless thingie? sheesshs she is mentally challenged! Principal is idiot and he should wet himself to get the idea! lol me not making a sense here .. lol

Taking parents' money away... _Give_ _me_ _a_ _big_ _break_...

I wouldn't fine that 12-yr old girl man I'm so sorry for her...

They've just made a wrong decision for charging her like that. Let her mother take care of her. I'd hate to say this but suspending the girl from school for a few days instead of charging her might seem to be a better ideal since her girl's lesson can be tought by her mother.

I don't even think the girl should be suspended for wetting her pants, either. My take is that she probably got upset and wet her pants...I think what would be better is some counseling and maybe a different teacher.

I know a girl who would wet her pants every time she got upset, she could not help it. She was developmentally disabled, and had a hard time calming down whenever she got upset. But no one suspended her or anything, what they did was worked with her and counseled her and taught her how to calm down, etc.

Whoever charged the gal for wetting her pants is idiot, period. :ugh3:

Probably she feel scared to confronts principal or others.... making her peed pant easily... That okay but doesn't make sense why press charge her.. ?
Wha.. a joke?

She is mental Challenged!

I think Principal have no remorse feelings!

I don't even think the girl should be suspended for wetting her pants, either. My take is that she probably got upset and wet her pants...I think what would be better is some counseling and maybe a different teacher.

Oh okay. Seems I just took it too far...trying to read it carefully...

Yes I agree with you.

my god!!! thats horrible.. I hope the mother take her girl out of the school and place her in different school OR sue that school for what they did to her daughter. feel bad for her.. sigh

I do agree, I think its so stupid.... sometimes people accidently pee their pants... what is problem with that?? One time my neiece (he is a normal kid), he accidently peed in his pant and underwear, I didn't call cops or anything.... I just wash them and had him change into clean underwear and pants. Thats what kids do....

People are greedy and foolish (not to mention cold-hearted towards others)... I know it isn't right at all, but I wouldn't expect any less from many people these days.

Yeah should not punish her -- sigh .. my niece Rachyl who was in 1st grade at the time, she wetted her pants. She was very nervous on her first day of school. She was sent home to change her clothes etc .. Poor her. I hope my niece doesn't remember her incident. She is now 16.

Special ed student charged for a crime for wetting her pants? Someone needs to go back to school and get more education on children with special needs, huh?

yeah i would agree with comments

but let leave girls alone she will have another pants to changes they wont wetting pants like that!

when my brother was little he wetting his bed lots at home and spend at my dad's house that so sicko!

Golly. I think that the princpal should be sued for his actions. His actions made a difficult situation much much worse than necessary.

Since when is it a crime to wet one's pants? That girl needs help not a police record.

:sicko:
I think the authorities should undergo a psycho test.

How frightening to think they are ideal role to work with innocent children.

I seen people pee in their pants when frightened. I saw a deaf man on the withness stand pee on his pants because an attorney slammed some doozy questions on him.

Richard

Back