GingRICH

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't want a president that call calls himself a Jesus candidate! Where does that leave me I am Jewish! Rick Santorum calls himself a Jesus candidate.
He does? What does that mean? That Jesus picked him?

You know ... people voted for Hitler because he didn't swear, smoke, drink or fornicate. He was squeaky clean .... just saying.

I'd rather vote for someone who admits they are not perfect.

You know ... people voted for Hitler because he didn't swear, smoke, drink or fornicate. He was squeaky clean .... just saying.

Godwin's law

It would be impossible to find anyone who hasn't made any mistakes. That is why Jesus forgives ... oops.

Sorry, do you forgive me?

j/k maybe a bad joke

I do not believe in Jesus and it really does not matter if he does forgive or does not as he it not going be to voting. It's the voters the candidates has to get to forgive them!

Obama said he is not perfect!! Still feel the same way??

yes because this thread is about Gingrich, not Obama.

Newt would absolutely destroy Obama in a debate. Obama knows it too. Watch the stories of his ex wife play a continuous loop in the days to come.

Look at the thread's title. Do you go into the movies to watch the movie, "Titanic" expecting it to be about the Britannic instead?

No - but I do understand that the movie "Titanic" isn't just about a boat - its about an "indestructible", "unsinkable", mammoth of a cruise ship that sunk like a rock on its maiden voyage.

Much like Obama's presidency has done.

Newt? He is gonna be that fateful iceberg.

I will keep the following questions about Newt, and about Newt Gingrich only (since this thread is supposedly only about Newt Gingrich):

Does Newt Gingrich have any relatives living in the United States that are here illegally?

Does Newt Gingrich have a dual citizenship passport?

Does Newt Gingrich have a Social Security card from a State he has never been in at the time?

Does Newt Gingrich have any college records that can be readily accessed? What about High School? Elementery School?

After tonight's results in South Carolina, I can only conclude that serial adultery and serious political corruption in a candidate doesn't matter to a sizable segment of Republican Party members. I say "Republican Party members", because membership can be had with a mailed-in fee, not with study and adherence to any sort of principle. :roll:

After tonight's results in South Carolina, I can only conclude that serial adultery and serious political corruption in a candidate doesn't matter to a sizable segment of Republican Party members.

Part of it is because I surmise that times are changing. This is the year 2k, we're not in the eighties or nineties anymore.
Anecdotally, I figure that moral integrity is not as highly valued as it may have used to be. Look at the media we are exposed to these days, explicit material is easily obtainable privately in comparison to the nineties where your anonymity is dropped to shop in an adult store. Therefore, it feels presumable to hypothesize that individual's judge of characters (especially children of this era) have dramatically fallen from whatever standard it used to be at.

TL;dr : Long story short, it makes sense why people can be more tolerable of adultery/and or corruption - because it's everywhere with us today. That's just my explanation why things may have changed.

simply reaffirms my conviction that southerners are idiots and that republicans in general are walking in lockstep right behind them. MORONS ONE AND ALL.
BOMB THE SOUTH. THE WAR IS OVER. PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN AND JOIN THE WORLD. geez what a bunch of idiots. PIGS.
ya all. bomb the south.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back