GingRICH

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go again with the big "IS" without any proof, which in turn make your post a falsehood. Using Abramoff and DeLay won't get you off the hook neither. You might think there is something fishy but that does not equal money laundering.
Either you admit to IMO, which requires no proof but also means nada, or you prove your post and take it to the legal authority. There is not a third option.

ok. :wave:

I don't know a lot about sports but isn't the sequence pre-season, season, championship, and then the post-season?

pre-season. "regular" season. post-season. championship.

nope. that's not what I said. read Post #126

I just want to clarify that the purpose of this thread is to discuss about a very long history of Gingrich's questionable sense of ethic and moral value, not to gossip around about his scandalous affairs.

You still don't believe there is such a thing as vote hacking? Oh well.

chimps can hack it. and the company that manufactures polling machines (with no paper trail) is one of largest contributors for Bush. ssssshhhh....

We just finished voting at 7 p.m. Those results are awfully quick. Five minutes? :hmm:

I guess the exit polls were pretty one-sided.... I have seen those go the other way once or twice. :lol:

Actually the championship is considered part of the post season.

yup I know but it's just easier to explain to those who don't follow sports.

Pretty much reiterating his campaign platform. Troops overseas, Federal Reserve, budget, spending, etc.

oh the same ole' song for past several years.

According to CNN, winning S. Carolina meant winning the nomination since 1980.

(My prediction is Obama will not be re-elected - another Democrat maybe).

I didn't blame everybody else. I am questioning his moral sense, honesty, and integrity because he has made a long history of "mistakes". repeated mistakes that is.

I do not want a person with a history of questionable ethic issues as the President of United States.

And I don't want a president that call calls himself a Jesus candidate! Where does that leave me I am Jewish! Rick Santorum calls himself a Jesus candidate.

I think all religions and God should be left out of presidential elections. I don't care if a candidate go to church or temple. It is going to be pretty hard to find a candidate that has not made any mistakes.

According to CNN, winning S. Carolina meant winning the nomination since 1980.

looks like that tradition will soon be broken because we both know Gingrich's background won't hold well against intense scrutiny in the coming future.

And I don't want a president that call calls himself a Jesus candidate! Where does that leave me I am Jewish! Rick Santorum calls himself a Jesus candidate.

I think all religions and God should be left out of presidential elections. I don't care if a candidate go to church or temple. It is going to be pretty hard to find a candidate that has not made any mistakes.

It would be impossible to find anyone who hasn't made any mistakes. That is why Jesus forgives ... oops.

Sorry, do you forgive me?

j/k maybe a bad joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back