German Historians Compile List of Nazi Euthanasia Victims

You know Hitler didn't do all this himself, Josef Mengele helped him as well.

Mengele was one of Hitler's many henchmen, Hitler was able to pinpoint so many people to take blame for his crimes.

It is old news. I learn form history channel TV. It is very interesting. Josef Mengele use experimental drugs. You know what happen to Alois Hitler Jr?. I am not surprise some of them are unaware about this.

You know Hitler didn't do all this himself, Josef Mengele helped him as well.

Mengele was one of Hitler's many henchmen, Hitler was able to pinpoint so many people to take blame for his crimes.

Yes, I am aware of it.

I know Hitler did not do that himself but his people do for him. Mengele... :cold: :barf:

Like what I said other thread at few weeks ago that Hitler had good side is was a good leader to his people and country and bad side is his racisum and evil.

It is old news. I learn form history channel TV. It is very interesting. Josef Mengele use experimental drugs. You know what happen to Alois Hitler Jr?. I am not surprise some of them are unaware about this.

I don't know ... The rumor that he is somewhere in South America with new identy... :dunno2: We don't know either he still is alive or not? He was disappeared after WWII... arrest, etc... which British thought he was involved with his half brother's evil... but he is not... they were not close...

Mengele, oh my gosh. He did so many horrible things to human beings. Several local Deaf friends of my parents went to Europe for a whole summer and when they came back, they had tales to tell us.

They told us a lot about Mengele and what horrible things he did.

Let's just say the words - pregnant women, rats - :barf:

I don't think I can every forget the tales and when I repeated them in World Civilization class, my teacher stopped me right away! He asked me how did I know? I asked him is it true, he said yes but how did I know because it was too graphic. I explained to him that some friends learned it through local Deaf people in Europe.

My World Civilization teacher warned me to never repeat that in class again because it was too graphic.

What happened to Alois Hitler, Jr.? I read about him on Wikipedia and he died in 1950's. I don't see anything that happened to him.

What happened to Alois Hitler, Jr.? I read about him on Wikipedia and he died in 1950's. I don't see anything that happened to him.

My mistake, It is other name guy. not Alois. I try think name that guy who is himself is mental illness. He died at state hospital that place where is torture and use drugs to death.

PS there is other Hitler's family. Sorry I cannot remember name that I learn form history channel TV.

German Historians Compile List of Nazi Euthanasia Victims

German Historians Compile List of Nazi Euthanasia Victims | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 22.11.2008

Terrible... :(

That Hitler was a monster...

Yes Hitler was obviously driven mad with power.

But you know what's weird? Hitler NEVER mentioned anything to the Nazis about killing the jews, the blacks, and such. In fact, he did it as a trick by "brainwashing" them with his speech as a way to be excused from ever saying something like that.

And you know what else I just noticed about the history?

WW2 was not actually about Hitler's power and his demand for taking over the world. It was actually about religion. That's the whole reason why they've killed jews in the first place. They dont agree with the jews' religion and wanted to elimate them all with power and greed.

It was stupid and a waste of time yes but if you think more about it, alot of wars are related to reglion, especially to the Gulf war, Iraqi War, and obviously the Holy war.

With WW2, the Jews' religion was the first thing that happened...and its funny thou..that Hitler is Jewish himself but somehow he dont really find himself to believe in that kind of religion.

Pitiful eh?

My mistake, It is other name guy. not Alois. I try think name that guy who is himself is mental illness. He died at state hospital that place where is torture and use drugs to death.

PS there is other Hitler's family. Sorry I cannot remember name that I learn form history channel TV.

I believe there are still some relatives who are related to Hiter as alive today but all of them has changed their last name since they dont want to be reminded of the history that Hitler bought up and with the last name would bring a bad rep to them and such.

I believe there are still some relatives who are related to Hiter as alive today but all of them has changed their last name since they dont want to be reminded of the history that Hitler bought up and with the last name would bring a bad rep to them and such.

"The other three, who are in their late 30s to early 50s, are reported to have taken a pact that they will have no children so that the Hitler blood line will die with them." - Hitler's American Relatives

More on this: CNN.com - Author talks about 'The Last of the Hitlers' - February 6, 2002 and this is in 2002.

Weird. But I can understand why the brothers would wan the Hitler name and bloodlines to die with them, to ensure that there will never be another Adolf Hitler in the sense of one coming to power and causing a Third World War and Second Holocaust.

I think the Fuhrer was just completely wired backwards, I dont understand how anyone could believe in the propaganda that he spouted. Everything went against the basics of ensuring the survival of the human race.

No matter what I truly do believe that somewhere in everyone's bloodlines their is likely a hint of Judaism as it is one of the world's oldest human races and religions. Just my 02 cents.

...No matter what I truly do believe that somewhere in everyone's bloodlines their is likely a hint of Judaism as it is one of the world's oldest human races and religions. Just my 02 cents.
Well, we're all descended from Adam and Eve, so we're all related, heh? :P

might as well be, if this is the case then I guess we are also all inbreds, :roflol: jk.

Lieblings done lost her damn mind, I can't think of anything good about Adolf Hitler. He brainwashed the german people into believing that Jews were the evil of the universe and if they didn't comply with his plan they were treated just the same as the Jews were - sent to concentration camps to die a cold and miserable death. Hitler is a prime example of the worst of the human race, he was everything that Jesus was not. Im sure that many religious folks likely believed that Hitler was the anti-Christ given his evil dominion over much of Europe for over a deacade. He was just bad juju from the get-go.

Lieblings done lost her damn mind, I can't think of anything good about Adolf Hitler. He brainwashed the german people into believing that Jews were the evil of the universe and if they didn't comply with his plan they were treated just the same as the Jews were - sent to concentration camps to die a cold and miserable death. Hitler is a prime example of the worst of the human race, he was everything that Jesus was not. Im sure that many religious folks likely believed that Hitler was the anti-Christ given his evil dominion over much of Europe for over a deacade. He was just bad juju from the get-go.

It often failed me to fathom as how Germans were mesmerized by evil Hitler... quite something huh!

It often failed me to fathom as how Germans were mesmerized by evil Hitler... quite something huh!

He must have had quite a bit of that 'charisma' is the only thing I can conclude. Some people just have that ability to get groups of other people to buy into their ideas no matter how lame they are. In this case he was able to get an entire country to buy into his lame ideas. Maybe someone can point us to a source that can shed some more light on this?

Back