German Historians Compile List of Nazi Euthanasia Victims

Yes, Hitler was a brilliant to brainwash Germans to believe that the Jews were responsible for the economy breakdown and Depression but the sad fact is Depression in Germany was started years before Hitler came. Yes, Hitler was a good leader and gave his people hope for boost economy, unemployment, clean country. Few years later after his successful with economy, jobs, improve the Germany's country, he turn into monster and use the power over Germans and the world.
Yep.

In leadership classes and workshops, Bin Laden and Hitler were mentioned for their leadership abilities. While they were evil people, they were very good at leading their people. They knew how to be persuasive, how to inspire them, how to make others follow them, etc.

Bin Laden was actually considered for Man of the Year for 2001 for TIME Magazine.

Hitler was Man of the Year for 1938.

Stalin was Man of the Year for 1939.

It is one thing to be able to inspire and lead your people during good times, but to be an effective leader you have to know how to keep your'e citizen's attention during the bad times as well, and know when to stop waging war before descending your country into a bloodbath. (This was Hitler's mistake, he became greedy for more and took whatever means necessary to try to accomplish, sadly it was at the cost of millions of Jews across Europe)

I wish people wouldn't use 'good' when describing people like Hitler. How about 'efficent'. Many serial killers are very efficent at it. But you wouldn't describe them as good.

I never described Hitler as a good leader (he was horrible - he marched Germany right into a hole that took them generations to get out of), but he was efficient in coordinating all of his hideous acts. This is the part that got Hitler into the position of Chancellor of Germany - and the same part that led to the genocide of millions of Jews.

there's a word for those kinds of leaders who can achieve the impossible...... charismatic

The Germans now know Hitler for the bad and good he did to the country.

He was the one who turned Germany from the depression into a prosperous country and he built the autobahn as well few things.

But then he did horrible crimes.....

I must say that the bad outweighs the good he did.

I visited one of the concentration camps in Europe years ago. very terrible.
when the U.S. and allied forces liberated the camps, they took the local German townspeople and gave them tours of the camps. The Germa people all claimed they know nothing. The U.S. military guys would ask them well, they can smelled it.
At Gallaudet, Dr Ryan, Dr. Schulman and Dr. Van Cleeve sometimes spoke about deaf people in Germany, in the camps.
I visited the Holocaust Museum. very historical. If you visit, please make sure to see some WWII books at the local libraires. Years ago, a group of deaf Canadians visited and they go sick for 2-3 days. In Germany, it is against the law to display a Nazi symbol and to honor Hilter. There are Holocaust deniers all over the world like David Irving (IIRC, he is in jail for debunking the Holocaust) but the evidents and proofs rebuted them.

I've done lots of reading and research, which includes testimony by Germans.

Could you please specific what kind of testimoney Germans made, you referred your claim about German Holocaust and WWII denial?

I referred to German denial while the Holocaust and WWII were happening.

Could you please provide the link to support your claim here because I never heard that German people deny the Holocaust and WWII except Nazi leaders and groups.

I only know that Germans and many countries including UK and America around the world know there're Nazi camps since 1933. They know that the people were being killed in camps. Nobody knows about death camps (horror like Final Solution, human experiment, gas chamber, etc) in begin of 1941. The information about horror camps were being sent to UK and America in 1942. Unfortunlately UK and America refused to beleive this information. The fact is: the inside of Nazi camps were not being publicize in Germany because Hitler and Nazi did not talked about the camps in public.

You still don't get it. Hitler was not a good person who turned bad. He was always a bad person who just got more powerful as time went by.

Some ADers got what I am saying but you? :dunno:

Are you saying that the people (Jews, Germans and other races) were being killed in camp by Nazi on the same year Hitler took over Germany's country? If yes, could you please provide me the source because I only know there're death camps begin of 1941, not 1933. The Dachau built in 1933 and Final Solution was begin in that camps later in 1941.

That happened only after the Allies defeated Germany. That wasn't during the war.

Huh? Of course we know... What's your point?

You really have no idea what and how many Germans through during Nazi time.

I don't think you understand what real brainwashing is.

:lol: Of course I know what brainwashing is about. You was being brainwashed to beleive Government's side over solider's experience in Iraq war because you said that Government's side is fact.... :lol: You use Government's website against soliders for refuse to go Iraq war and call US solider illegal, break the law, etc. Oh yes, many people are being brainwash to beleive their religious are accurate... :lol: Oh yes, the people are being brainwash to beleive Government's side for deny former Gitmo's experience in Guantanamo Bay & Abu Ghraib... and call it crap, etc. It does the same with some Germans for beleive in Hitler's and Nazi's side...

No, they didn't have to "follow their rules and law." Many good Germans did refuse to follow Hitler. It's too bad that not more of them did that. But the ones who did disobey Hitler and Nazis are worthy of respect and praise.

:lol: You really have no idea what and how Germans through in Nazi time. Of course they knew the war was a crime before WWII over. Don't you know that some war refugees were being sent to Nazi camp? They were forced to go war when they know it's wrong like Iraq war issues. Oh yes many Germans including my hubby's and friends' relatives and surivors don't agree with Hitler but they have to stick with his rules and risk their life. They were being sentence to death or went to camp over "anti-Hitler".

Oh yes, don't you know that Col. Claus von Stauffenburg's wife Nina :)ty: for remind me about Stauffenburg in your post, Steel X) was also sent to camp, too after gave birth to 5th child and death of her husband?

Don't you know that there're good and bad Nazi Officers, soliders, Polish people, German people, Jew people and other race people during Nazi time?

If you said that good Germans refused to obey Hitler's rules and law then you should said that good US soliders for refuse to obey US Government and law for go to Iraq war. Don't you know US soliders risk their life for refuse to go Iraq War is jail or death penalty in America?

I assume that you would say that my hubby's relatives including Grandparents, parents, friends's relatives and survivors were bad for followed Hitler's rules and law because they were not Claus von Stauffenburg and some heros. Oh yes, I am also bad person, too for obey and follow other countries's rules and law when I visited their country because I don't want to risk my life (like they beheaded the Christians for disobey Islam's country law when they visited there... :aw:)

That's called baloney and denial, if not lying. You can't possibly expect Americans to believe that.

You should not name "Americans" but yourself because it's you who made post to deny all German's life experience and accuse all Germans for deny Holocaust and WWII here... You should say *I*, not fingerpoint Americans because many Americans visited Germany and learn from Germans and their life experience and history over medias, etc.

Don't you know that the government of UK and America KNEW about the Nazi camps in 1942 thru the photos and refused to beleive it?

wow, I cannot beleive that you beleive in that article and think it's fact. The article, they wrote is suggestion and opinion.

The fact is: many Germans know nothing about death/horror camps which it was begin in 1941. Germans and around the world know Nazi camps in 1933 is for "criminals" like Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib concentration camps.

No, there're no photos of Nazi camps were publicised... Sure, the list of death like what US medias did with Guantanamo Bay (claim death thru sucide commit, tortued, etc.) None of true.

No, it's not true - Hitler and Nazi did not publicised Germans about the inside of Nazi camps and not even talked about this in the public... They keep it secret.

The reports, newspapers and meidas etc were not publicised in Germany but some other countries like UK and America in 1942. The "rumor" was spread by mouth to mouth in Germany to Poland in around 1943 but not much... You know that many people doesn't take the "rumor" serious. Until after WWII, many Germans were appalled with shock.

Anyway, I do not expect/force you to beleive me what I learn from survivors here in Germany. This is your choice.

The Germans now know Hitler for the bad and good he did to the country.

He was the one who turned Germany from the depression into a prosperous country and he built the autobahn as well few things.

But then he did horrible crimes.....

I must say that the bad outweighs the good he did.

Exactly

I'm curious to see that Valkyrie movie starting Tom Cruise...

It should be pretty interesting.

American History X starring Edward Norton would be a good example for you all to understand something that is related to Nazi, but its more than just about Nazis, anyway.

My post of last year at other thread.
AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Tom Cruise played Nazi?

I compared actor Sebastian Koch with Tom Cruise played as Claus von Stauffenberg.

We saw few cut movie of Valkyrie last December and disagree what and how Claus was in other room to fix the bomb with his Officer as the door opened suddenly WITHOUT knock on the door by Nazi Officer... Claus was "panic" and hurried shutted the door front of Nazi Officer's face to make sure Nazi Officer should not see the bomb... is inaccurate... My hubby was like Huh? and said that it's Hollywood movie... Fact is: Claus was a smart and cool person... It would be alarm and suspect if Claus's behavior like that because Nazi Officer was not stupid and would ignored Claus and forced to push the door or shot the door or alarm the Officers from conference room... I saw Sebastian Koch as Claus in movie - fixed the bomb with his Officer... suddenly the room door was being KNOCKED WITHOUT open the door. Claus said "Wait a minute, I fresh/dressed" in calm way. Nazi Officer respected to not open the door yet and stayed in the hall waited for Claus came out of room to follow him to conference room.

Tom plays Claus, who was 6'3", and Tom is 5'3 - Sebastian Koch's height is same as Claus.

I doubt it is a serious movie, historically accurate? I am waiting for DVD to come then I will know more what I saw from Sebastian Koch's movie as Claus at 2 years ago.

Yep.

In leadership classes and workshops, Bin Laden and Hitler were mentioned for their leadership abilities. While they were evil people, they were very good at leading their people. They knew how to be persuasive, how to inspire them, how to make others follow them, etc.

Bin Laden was actually considered for Man of the Year for 2001 for TIME Magazine.

Hitler was Man of the Year for 1938.

Stalin was Man of the Year for 1939.

Yeah but I didn't know that Bin Laden was considered for Man of the year... :shock:

I never described Hitler as a good leader (he was horrible - he marched Germany right into a hole that took them generations to get out of), but he was efficient in coordinating all of his hideous acts. This is the part that got Hitler into the position of Chancellor of Germany - and the same part that led to the genocide of millions of Jews.

Due the respect, please add Germans and other races in your post, not just Jews because they were also being sent to camps, too.

I visited one of the concentration camps in Europe years ago. very terrible.

Which one?

Dachau camp is not far from my home

when the U.S. and allied forces liberated the camps, they took the local German townspeople and gave them tours of the camps. The Germa people all claimed they know nothing. The U.S. military guys would ask them well, they can smelled it.

Yes, I can smelled when I was in Gas Chamber room and Oven in Dachau. The smell of corpses are still there.

Many Americans questioned many Germans and accept the fact that they know nothing... They smelled the burnt and thought it's animals because the Dachau camp is in village where the animals were around until after WWII, they found out that it's corpse, not animals.. The villiagers were not allowed to go near camp (around 8 km away from camp).

At Gallaudet, Dr Ryan, Dr. Schulman and Dr. Van Cleeve sometimes spoke about deaf people in Germany, in the camps.

Yes, that's right but Nazi didn't know that they were deaf... They would shot them if they learn that they were deaf. Deaf people kept themselves that they were deaf.

I visited the Holocaust Museum. very historical. If you visit, please make sure to see some WWII books at the local libraires. Years ago, a group of deaf Canadians visited and they go sick for 2-3 days.

Yes, I know it's horror to see when you visited in camps.

In Germany, it is against the law to display a Nazi symbol and to honor Hilter.

Yes, that's right.

There are Holocaust deniers all over the world like David Irving (IIRC, he is in jail for debunking the Holocaust) but the evidents and proofs rebuted them.

Yes, it's illegal to deny the Holocaust accord the EU law.

The people knew what was happening:

...The secrecy surrounding the T4 program broke down quickly. Some staff members were indiscreet while drinking in local pubs after work. Despite precautions, errors were made: hairpins turned up in urns sent to relatives of male victims; the cause of death was listed as appendicitis when the patient had the appendix removed years before. The town of Hadamar school pupils called the gray transport buses "killing crates" and threatened each other with the taunt, "You'll end up in the Hadamar ovens!" The thick smoke from the incinerator was said to be visible every day over Hadamar (where, in midsummer 1941, the staff celebrated the cremation of their 10,000th patient with beer and wine served in the crematorium)....
HANDICAPPED

Oh, yes. Absolutely correct. Most/many Germans knew that exterminations were taking place. In fact, when Germany lost the war Allied troops forced many German civilians in German towns nearby extermination camps to carry and bury the remaining. Many were lectured by troops for their "complicity" in knowing (yet claimed they "didn't know" b.s.) that the atrocity was taking place by forcing German civilians, for example at Weimar, to look at a truckload of corpses in the Buchenwald camp and tour the extermination camp.
German civilians forced to tour Buchenwald concentration camp

Hitler's example

Through the course of my life I have seen over and over that people arrive in leadership positions that absolutely should not be there. The bizarre event of Hitler and Stalin being in power at the same time is one to look at from every angle with the curiosity of more than a passing look. The history leading up to the whole mess explains a lot. I cannot help but wonder what language we would be speaking if there had only been Stalin? That there was a madman like Hitler there was not simply coincidence in my belief. His activities were bankrolled by forces outside of Germany. The country of Germany was as broke as a country can be. Who was it?

Alois_Hitler_Jr._jk.jpg

Alois Hitler Jr.

I believe you misunderstood Liebling. What she meant is that through his horribly bad actions he ended up being one of the most "successful" dictators in history, taking over so many countries until Nazi Germany lost the war and before all the victims were liberated from the camps they were imprisoned in. What she was talking about is his (although evil) leadership skills. Liebling isn't saying that Hitler was a nice person or anything, she is just saying that he had such leadership skills that he was able to take over so many countries so fast, and kill so many people. There's a movie, "Triumph of the Will"...in that movie, Hitler gave a speech, and the speech ended up sounding so powerful that he was able to brainwash so many Nazis into killing all those Jewish people and other "undesirables" and non-Aryan people, anything that he didn't determine perfect, he had the Nazis kill them. I think that is what Liebling is trying to say. He was such a terrible and horrible man who used his good leadership skills for EVIL. That's what I learned in college.

Back