gay like me?

um... then why come to the gay forum into a thread asking if you are gay? seems pointless. Why even look in the gay forum. I never undy straight people (usually men) who feel the need to do that. There must be something else there....

Yea, especially when they sound so defensive as if they are being accused of being gay. :dunno:

:run: for your life!!!

OMG he was a big black dude. Taller than me, (i'm almost 6'2") and about 250 in muscle. Although i have to say here that the black myth.... is a myth i have dated enought black men (i am not a trick i have been out for 7 years i am bound to have dated a few men) to know that for a fact.

Gay here too.. last few posts were hilarious! Good to know there are other gay men who are interested in dating, have been getting the "stats" question a lot lately.. :roll:

I am sorry to say this but the size of a cock does MATTER to me. I don't want a huge cock or a tiny pecker.

hahha. I agree, i dont go for tooo huge or tiny itsy peckers. I like it just right 6-8 is just perfect.

Now this thread is becoming too hilarious, I don't know why I didn't read back on it later on. Of course size matters, but not when you first meet someone.

Now this thread is becoming too hilarious, I don't know why I didn't read back on it later on. Of course size matters, but not when you first meet someone.

I think in this case, it's when they first MEAT someone! :P

Yup I'm with you there. When I was dating, I encountered guys who would ask what my size was. I found it to be a big turnoff and would tell them I had a one cm penis. LOL.

I can understand and agree how you feel.. I can image how they react when you tell them that you have a one cm penis. :giggle:

I'm a size queen!!

Ok Not really my size thing is the height I can never ever meet a guy who is close to my height I am 6'4" tall and the tallest guy I ever dated was 5'5" I always feel like I gotta supply them with a step stool or something.:giggle: :laugh2:

Back