Gas Prices-- as usual

That's a Good link thanks I did not realize that
Canada number one oil importer to the USA.

However I'm even more surprised that Mexico is
the second highest oil importers to the USA !!

Third: Saudi Arabia
Fourth: Venezuela

I'm learning something new from this link.

By the way, I still could NOT forget last year
about Atlanta over $6.00 per gallon for gasoline....Sigh.

The gas prices are hardly below $2.90 here in Seattle metro area. Most average about $3 per gallon as of now. It kinda hurts. I wish there weren't SUV drivers on the pavement, they're meant for camping and off roading or whatever. They are a waste of gas and pollution.

Y said:
That's a Good link thanks I did not realize that
Canada number one oil importer to the USA.

However I'm even more surprised that Mexico is
the second highest oil importers to the USA !!

Third: Saudi Arabia
Fourth: Venezuela

I'm learning something new from this link.

By the way, I still could NOT forget last year
about Atlanta over $6.00 per gallon for gasoline....Sigh.
Yeah Look at Venezuela.Pat Robertson is right,Why dont the CIA go in and assassinate Hugo Chavez? We certainly dont need another billion dollar war to remove a ruthless dictator.

Buckdodgers said:
Yeah Look at Venezuela.Pat Robertson is right,Why dont the CIA go in and assassinate Hugo Chavez? We certainly dont need another billion dollar war to remove a ruthless dictator.

I guess you're referrring to that article i just found here:
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/050531a.asp

I just copy one paragraph from that news:

Meanwhile, Chavez laughs all the way to the bank.
He sits atop one of the largest oil reserves in the world.
Venezuela owns CITGO. And as America's fourth largest oil supplier,
he believes he has the U.S. by the throat. And he just might.

I think that Hugo Chavez is a good guy. The agents from Europe told him about Bush's troubles. Indeed, he told the U.S. reporter about Bush, but he does not want to reveal the whole story. He told a brief story - Bush wants to destroy him by sending some secret agents in his country because of the oil domain. That's why Hugo was so mad to hear that. A few years ago, he had given some oil to poor people in the U.S., and he did it. I don't know about now, and I'm behind the news.

YUCCCKKKYYYY ! Now, it is $2.98 per gallon. Almost three dollars... I am trying to work 3 hours comp time for two days then I can take every Mondays off from work. It will save my gasoline budget.

Lowest is $2.63, and average is $2.70 in my town.

i always buy gas at Murphy USA at Walmart the price there is..2.69 .. not bad.. but still high.. ugh :(

the lowest is 2.59 in Russellville.. 30 miles away..

the highest is 2.89 in Waldron.. in SW of Arkansas..

The gas here is costing an arm and leg. Cheapst I can find is $3.08 so far. There's none below 3.05 that I can find. crazy! Good thing we drive a gas saver car.

I would love to use the water instead of gas. I know that it is not going to work that way.

Back