about which have the cheapest gas prices of the day
and just go to the cheapest gas station That's what
I did and found it helpful to find low gas prices
in your City

Try:
http://www.gasbuddy.com
yea i always go to low gas prices only.. it help me more

DeafSCUBA98 said:
if u complain.. there's some tax advantages if you have 2 or more job.. pm me if questions. ;)

If you want to work two or three jobs, the more you have to pay taxes. This makes our government parties richer than us as a American citizen.

Endymion said:
Off the top of my head, a dollar forty AUS per liter is about $3.90 USD per gallon.
An unintentional pun, indeed! :)

Here in South Florida, gas roughly averages $2.97 a gallon. Some areas are already inching above $3 a gallon, and the summer driving season hasn't even started! :(

IMO, U.S. needs to build more refineries. Even then, gas prices will come down slightly. I read somewhere that the last refinery built in the U.S. was well over 20 years ago! Apparently the 'Not In My Backyard' syndrome rears its ugly head whenever a refinery is proposed in a municipality. (I can sympathize, as I definitely don't want a refinery nearby!)

Wanna know why Gas Prices are out of line?Blame big oil companies like EXXON & MOBIL and Blame the U.S Goverment and Local Governments on gas taxes.If Bush would sic the FBI on CEOs of EXXON & MOBIL and arrest them like the arrested ENRON excutives because they stole money from wealthy investors.So the government is saying its ok to rob the little guy who has to buy gasolene but its not ok to rob the rich who buy stocks at wall street.Watch Hannity & Colmes on Fox News.Sean Hannity Blames high on oil prices is because of Gas Taxes.Its the Democrats who are the real hypocreates.The have these big environmental groups tell you cant Build more refineries.You cant Drill oil off the coast of california or florida.And you cant drill ANWR in alaska.So democrats are the ones taxing us to death and theyre the ones who are holding us hostages by making us by from OPEC.

webexplorer said:
If you want to work two or three jobs, the more you have to pay taxes. This makes our government parties richer than us as a American citizen.
yes makes them richer.. but you get some tax deductions for every mile you drive from 1st job to another job.

pres. bush.. made a speech about gas prices. he demend the oil refinaries to keep up harder work.. and make sure there's no more shortfall. gas prices went up because oil refinaries are on shortfall of oil.. this will help us in few cents off per gal.

Heres my plan.How to challenge the Democrats the election year.
1.Drill Oil off the coast California and Florida.
2.A. Build 10 refinary plants in Oregon for west coast oil supply
2.B. Build 10 refinary plants in Montana for Mountain time zones and for the great plains.
2.C. Build 10 refinary plants in Texas For states in Texas,New Mexico,Oklahoma,Arkansus.Kansus.Missouri and in Louisiana
2.D. Build 10 refinary plants in Georgia For states in Georgia,Alabama,Mississippi,South Carrolina,North Carrolina and Tennesee
2.E. Build 10 refinary plants in Kentucky For states in Kentucky, West Virginia,Virginia,Maryland,Ohio,Indiana,Illnois,Wisconsin And Michigan.
2.F. Build 10 refinary plants in New York For states in New York,Pennsyvania,New Jersey,Delaware,Rhode Island,Connecticut,Masseschutes,Vermont,New Hampshire and Maine.

Thats 70 refinary Plants which means More Jobs and Cheaper Gas.Plus we have our own oil to Use if OPEC price is not reasonable.The Reason OPEC is raising prices is because of Saudi Manipulation behavor because we are attacking in arabic land and occupying arabic land.Lets Face it.If there was NO WAR in the middle east Prices would been just $40 a Barrel.Thats why OPEC set it to $70 a Barrel because of WAR.So Saudi Arabia Manipulates OPEC because american military invaded IRAQ and Afgainstan.Remember when the Russian military invaded Afgainstan back in 1980? Well the Saudis didnt Raise the price of oil because they didnt mind the soviets making Afgainstan into a communist country thats a double standard.So we need to put pressure on the saudis.Remember when we stop buying oil from them theyre stop manipulating OPEC.

Raising Gas price hurts America's economy! In Southwest, I have to pay $2.98 per gallon!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
you get some tax deductions for every mile you drive from 1st job to another job.

I forgot about that. I think that it is not much to earn this one. Althought, I notice that middle and new generation families are getting richer than us. (Not related middle or high class family - i.e. adults and elders)

Buckdodgers said:
Heres my plan.How to challenge the Democrats the election year.
1.Drill Oil off the coast California and Florida.
2.A. Build 10 refinary plants in Oregon for west coast oil supply
2.B. Build 10 refinary plants in Montana for Mountain time zones and for the great plains.
2.C. Build 10 refinary plants in Texas For states in Texas,New Mexico,Oklahoma,Arkansus.Kansus.Missouri and in Louisiana
2.D. Build 10 refinary plants in Georgia For states in Georgia,Alabama,Mississippi,South Carrolina,North Carrolina and Tennesee
2.E. Build 10 refinary plants in Kentucky For states in Kentucky, West Virginia,Virginia,Maryland,Ohio,Indiana,Illnois,Wisconsin And Michigan.
2.F. Build 10 refinary plants in New York For states in New York,Pennsyvania,New Jersey,Delaware,Rhode Island,Connecticut,Masseschutes,Vermont,New Hampshire and Maine.

Thats 70 refinary Plants which means More Jobs and Cheaper Gas.Plus we have our own oil to Use if OPEC price is not reasonable.The Reason OPEC is raising prices is because of Saudi Manipulation behavor because we are attacking in arabic land and occupying arabic land.Lets Face it.If there was NO WAR in the middle east Prices would been just $40 a Barrel.Thats why OPEC set it to $70 a Barrel because of WAR.So Saudi Arabia Manipulates OPEC because american military invaded IRAQ and Afgainstan.Remember when the Russian military invaded Afgainstan back in 1980? Well the Saudis didnt Raise the price of oil because they didnt mind the soviets making Afgainstan into a communist country thats a double standard.So we need to put pressure on the saudis.Remember when we stop buying oil from them theyre stop manipulating OPEC.
are you aware.. drilling oil is bad for enviroment? it kills animals, etc..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i blame clinton for increasing gas tax..
Democrats are Liars.You cant trust them.I remember bill clinton said during his 1992 campaign speech""" I will raise taxes on people making $200,000 and more""" Well he raised taxes on poor people and raised taxes on gasolene along the 10% BTU tax is on your electric bill.Never trust democrats theyre liars! Just Vote REPUBLICAN straght down the line no matter what the democratic candidate says.He can promise you the world!But when you vote for that democrat he`ll back out everything he promised you because hes gotta do what the DNC says.The DNC tells all the democrats what to vote on and what to vote against.Cause the DNC funds towards your campaign re-election.It takes money to run for office and TV ads
ARE NOT FREE! so they gotta do what the DNC says or you dont get any money from the DNC.

It is not true that Clinton's fault about the gas issue. In fact, Republicans have more most seats than the Democrats during his term. Are you aware of that?

Another fact, the Republicans still have the more seats, and they are supposed to decrease the gas prices. They never did. Now, you see how much the gas prices changed so quickly in Bush's term. Both Rep and Demo do not give a damn about you unless they complain about their own issue paying more gas on their cars.

In fact, Clinton really do not want to raise the tax because if the taxes go down, then this will boost wealth corporations and sob rich families to make so much profit anything else in the U.S.

Now, Bush did some taxes to go down, but that is for NOT everyone. The tax cut purpose is only for upper class businesses and families. Now, you are really suck because you learned a lesson. He made a lot of tricks.

Absolutely, we don't want to pay more taxes. That is the most difficult part of all.

I strongly believe that it is more important that we should not pay tax on house property AND automobiles. Interesting, in Connecticut, the governor wants to remove tax for automobiles. Everyone loves her, and CT congress people are still working on it - it takes so long time.

A few days ago, Bush had a short speech somewhere on TV. He grinned saying that the gas price is a bit better. He is such a happy person that he invests his oil/gas stocks. Do you get it now?

Here in Rochester, the price went up to $3.10 per gallon last weekend. Two weeks before that, it was $2.70 per gallon. That's a 40 cent increase in 2 weeks!?!?

webexplorer said:
It is not true that Clinton's fault about the gas issue. In fact, Republicans have more most seats than the Democrats during his term. Are you aware of that?

Another fact, the Republicans still have the more seats, and they are supposed to decrease the gas prices. They never did. Now, you see how much the gas prices changed so quickly in Bush's term. Both Rep and Demo do not give a damn about you unless they complain about their own issue paying more gas on their cars.

In fact, Clinton really do not want to raise the tax because if the taxes go down, then this will boost wealth corporations and sob rich families to make so much profit anything else in the U.S.

Now, Bush did some taxes to go down, but that is for NOT everyone. The tax cut purpose is only for upper class businesses and families. Now, you are really suck because you learned a lesson. He made a lot of tricks.

Absolutely, we don't want to pay more taxes. That is the most difficult part of all.

I strongly believe that it is more important that we should not pay tax on house property AND automobiles. Interesting, in Connecticut, the governor wants to remove tax for automobiles. Everyone loves her, and CT congress people are still working on it - it takes so long time.

A few days ago, Bush had a short speech somewhere on TV. He grinned saying that the gas price is a bit better. He is such a happy person that he invests his oil/gas stocks. Do you get it now?

I do want to point out the neither party has a serious clue how to go about fixing the problem. If you think things will be any better with the Democrats...I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...

Some modest ideas include...

Tax gas more - fund research, fund transportation alternatives... Get mass transit going big time...no excuses anymore and we are going to have to get used to it.

Raise the MPG ratings big time. There is no reason why this hasn't been done yet...blame the American Auto manufacturers (they moan about it).

Tax gas guzzlers to get them off the road. Those who want 'em can pay for the privilege.

Get going with alternative fuels...who cares if big oil objects...they aren't helping anyway. If they do, run over 'em.

Speaking of the OPEC, I thought I read/heard somewhere that the USA gets most of it's oil from Venezuela...not from the Mideast....

That's a Good link thanks I did not realize that
Canada number one oil importer to the USA.

However I'm even more surprised that Mexico is
the second highest oil importers to the USA !!

Third: Saudi Arabia
Fourth: Venezuela

I'm learning something new from this link.

Back