Gas is going to be 90 cents / gal again next year

I remember it was between .49 and .59 per gallon in the mid-1990's. :(

This thread is full of bullshit, we are living in the expensive life now, fuck the government and all

over $4 here in Michigan. It sux balls. I had Ford Escape 05' once, and I had a little accident. It got Towed YAY ME! I cant handle the gas anymore, Im an out going person. and i Pay unleaded 45 dollar a week, i try not to drive that much but gosh its a pain to suck up my gas that much. 90 cent HAHA, SAY WHO? I DOUBT THAT!

lol, over in the usa everyones bitchin' about $4 a gallon, over here everyones' worrying about $2.50 a LITRE !!!, on top of that, in europe is rumored to be like 2-3 times as much we pay for here (in New Zealand), a gallon is wow. alot more than a piss-all litre.....

over $4 here in Michigan. It sux balls. I had Ford Escape 05' once, and I had a little accident. It got Towed YAY ME! I cant handle the gas anymore, Im an out going person. and i Pay unleaded 45 dollar a week, i try not to drive that much but gosh its a pain to suck up my gas that much. 90 cent HAHA, SAY WHO? I DOUBT THAT!

The 90 cents/gal really happened...look at the date of the first thread. This was posted a long time ago. ;)

I found this old thread and just laughed. Then I got mad thinking about how much we're paying. Then I went back to laughing at what some folks said, predicting the future. Funny how life works.

And Grum, you're right. We Americans need to quit bitching about the our prices because there are other places in the world that are much higher. lol

:confused: in the mid 90's? Maybe u meant the mid 80s cuz i rememmber when I was in high school in the late 80s that gas was $0.99 a gallon. I do not recall ever seeing gas prices being that low ever since I started driving at the age of 16.

I bet you means in 70's and mid-late 80's.

In mid 90's, gas price was like around $1.50 or more or less.

I doubt it will gonna be 90 cents due inflation of oil price but right now, gas price is increase so faster than just inflation due wartime and demand/supply.

I'm really wish that China and other some countries need stop to demand on oil, oh well.

lol didnt know this thread was old. I can see that haha. But no doubt. If the price goes any higher.... Im taking a bus..... like a bum :(

:confused: in the mid 90's? Maybe u meant the mid 80s cuz i rememmber when I was in high school in the late 80s that gas was $0.99 a gallon. I do not recall ever seeing gas prices being that low ever since I started driving at the age of 16.
I bet you means in 70's and mid-late 80's.

In mid 90's, gas price was like around $1.50 or more or less.

I doubt it will gonna be 90 cents due inflation of oil price but right now, gas price is increase so faster than just inflation due wartime and demand/supply.

I'm really wish that China and other some countries need stop to demand on oil, oh well.
Nope, Shel and Pacman. It was .49 and .59 in the mid-1990s. For years, the fuel in Georgia was the cheapest in the nation. I am about your age, Shel.

Nesumth was on drugs, he got banned from Alldeaf and banned from deafvideo.tv too for insulting other vloggers, HA!

Today is the first day I saw gas being priced over $4.00 mark locally. Wheee. Maybe I should get my guy a scooter he's been wanting for a double christmas and birthday gift.....

Back