Gas is going to be 90 cents / gal again next year

Gas was $2.38 - 2.41 here today.

And a range of 2.56--2.59 here in CA for 87 octane.

Hate to burst everybody's bubble but gasoline futures are going up again. This is due to refinery problems along with a reduction supplies of refined gas. It either will hold or go up slightly for a bit before dropping as we slide into Fall.

Wait 3 or 4 weeks and we will know if the gas price will drop significantly or not. 3rd week of September, prices tend to drop

Hate to burst everybody's bubble but gasoline futures are going up again. This is due to refinery problems along with a reduction supplies of refined gas. It either will hold or go up slightly for a bit before dropping as we slide into Fall.

It'll drop below 2 bucks by Yule and I dont need to show you some dammed links. Just pay attention to the news and put it together like a puzzle and you'll see the same puzzle picture W's daddy had.

Richard

This is not going to ever happen, know why? The excise tax on these gasoline as per gallon is already over a dollar a gallon, do you think government is going to lower the taxes? I don't think so!

I don't believe single claim that you have made in the past!

It'll drop below 2 bucks by Yule and I dont need to show you some dammed links. Just pay attention to the news and put it together like a puzzle and you'll see the same puzzle picture W's daddy had.

Richard

Sorry, you always make up cowshit claims on some posts and we don't believe you at all because it will never happen/never work. Cost of living has gone up, so has gas, food, etc. It will not go down to that cheap.

Two by the Yule? Haha, fat chance; pigs will fly first. Here's something a little tamer for you to do, Richard; go to the CAD Conference a couple days from now and see what you can stir up there.

Like dogshit do I care.

Richard

Richard

What?! I said GOT PROOF? or you are DAMN BS!!!!

There's no way anyone can prove something like this with absolute certainy, Pacman.

no no you see, he thinks he is alice in wonderland. he is walking on the yellow brick road.

:dizzy:

...Dorothy in Wonderland, and Alice in OZ????

:dizzy:

...Dorothy in Wonderland, and Alice in OZ????

you see he is confused about which realms* he is in. i'm happy to report that my cryptic message works perfect.

* fables reference**.

** fables is the first tpb series i read -- started reading it yesterday.

few months ago, someone told there gonna be $4 and I don't see this happen.

shutup!

Uh, oh! Do you remember saying this a while back? LOL! Not only it reached $4.00 but now is past $4.00 in many parts of the world.

LOL, Seq. I hope Power On doesn't shoot me ("before his research")for doing my researching and bringing up the old thread. Ha.

Back