Gas is going to be 90 cents / gal again next year

Nesmuth

Reaction score
It seems Iraq is stabilizing at last and the demand has gone down that'll bring the price of crude oil down.

Richard

That's remain me of late 80's and early 90's.

Where's source?

No, we will probably never see $2.00 again let alone 90 cents for gasoline. Wishful thinking...

Iraq may be stabilizing but I don't think the oil companies will ever cut gas prices that low ever again. They will lose too much of their precious profits if they do that. No one will be more surprised than me if it actually happens.

Iraq may be stabilizing but I don't think the oil companies will ever cut gas prices that low ever again. They will lose too much of their precious profits if they do that. No one will be more surprised than me if it actually happens.
well i doubt it will be 90 cents next year.. however experts believe it will happen couple years later when the demend for oil is down.. such as alternative to fuel. like hybrids, electricy, water, etc.. they believe it will happen 10 years later where we don't need oil anymore or so.

well i doubt it will be 90 cents next year.. however experts believe it will happen couple years later when the demend for oil is down.. such as alternative to fuel. like hybrids, electricy, water, etc.. they believe it will happen 10 years later where we don't need oil anymore or so.

I hope and pray that you are right, my friend.

I hope and pray that you are right, my friend.
there's no need to pray .. because once we get to new tech we have to use that fuel source other than gasoline. so it might only affect to people who still use unleaded fuel 10 years later. those will be good for those people who put their classic car in storage

few months ago, someone told there gonna be $4 and I don't see this happen.

shutup!

I don't think will go for 90 cent in next year but will go under 2 buck next year. Need hit 61 below then go for two buck gas price(my opinion trade...don't follow my trade style:fingersx:). Here crude oil chart link:WTI Light Crude Oil graph - Free live Charts for WTI Crude Oil, Brent Crude Oil and COMEX Gold Futures

90 cent <-------will be around 20-25 dollars per barrel....took so long way to go PFFFTTTT!!!!
i'm same as you.. i always look at business newspaper and look at stock for crude oil prices per barrel. once i see $1 down.. i predict that gas price will go down in few days.. and sure did happen. but once a while it didn't happen, however most of the times i notice it does happen that they follow the crude oil prices.

i dont think it will come back to 90 cents.. just a wishful thinking... and where is the link?

It seems Iraq is stabilizing at last and the demand has gone down that'll bring the price of crude oil down.

Richard

that'd be economically impossible. allow me to remind you that you aren't alice and we are not in wonderland.

The price is still dropping and I like that idea of the price dropping since it help me to save more money then to waste on the gas.

yeah the prices have been dropping .... its now 2.49 here.. not bad compare to 3.12 last month.. whew!

Cheapest is $2.55 in Puget Sound Metro (here) so far I know according to the lowest gas prices from the website. It's still dropping bit and bit.

Richard

The latest headlines regarding stabilization over there show otherwise.

Back