Gas is going to be 4 a gal this summer

This is on my car's gas cap cover:

Hmm, you got the wrong one. That's too bad that you don't understand the political issue. How about Mobil or Exxon?

I got an text message saying not to fill up your car on May 15th. I guess the word is going around that by not filling up for 1 day, the gas price will be forced to go down by at least 35cents on the next day. Spread the word!!!:fingersx:

A moped is not a car. It is a TWO-wheeled vehicle....usually too small in size and power to be legally operated on a freeway. Maybe someone will be along to show you a picture of a moped.

Ofc I know what was that, sorry I misunderstanded you by using the word "car".

A moped is not a car. It is a TWO-wheeled vehicle....usually too small in size and power to be legally operated on a freeway. Maybe someone will be along to show you a picture of a moped.
some moped can go over 60 mph.. and legally on highway.

Yep. Smile!

I am still waiting for the truck hybrid prices to go down so that we all could afford to buy one. Many idiotic companies are still making the same traditional cars and trucks with a bad gas mileage.
no need to wait dude.

get one.. and use the tax advantage when you file your taxes :D before they stop doing that.
and they tend to start as low as $24,500

I got an text message saying not to fill up your car on May 15th. I guess the word is going around that by not filling up for 1 day, the gas price will be forced to go down by at least 35cents on the next day. Spread the word!!!:fingersx:

For real? Ok I will spread the word!!!

In South Carolina, the moped speed limit is 35 mph. They can't legally be ridden on roads that have speed limits above 35 mph but I have seen people ride them on city streets where the speed limit is 45 mph. In general, any place a bicycle is allowed, a moped is allowed, in our state. They have to stay on the side of the road or on bike paths. That pretty much limits using a moped for commuting to work; most streets connecting residential and commercial areas here are at least 45 mph, and most destinations require driving on the interstate.

Hmm, you got the wrong one. That's too bad that you don't understand the political issue. How about Mobil or Exxon?
No, it's not the wrong one. Dictator Chavez's gas company is Citgo.

This is on my car's gas cap cover:

Where did you get that patch?. I am going join Reba's club. heheheh.
I never refill gas from citgo. Chavez is grow maniac retard. Remind my mind He is look same Pablo who is control cartel drugs from Colombia.

there's 2.65 at Safeway I got 10 cents off, 2.55 :D

I got email forwarded, thought to post here

NO GAS...On May 15th 2007
Don't pump gas on MAY 15th
In April 1997, there was a 'gas out' conducted nationwide in protest of
gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.
On May 15th 2007, all internet users are to not go to a gas station in
protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon in most places. There are 73,000,000+ American members currently on the internet network,
and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up. If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take $2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for at least one day. If you agree (which I cant see why you wouldn't) resend this to all your contact list. With it saying, ''Don't pump gas on May 15th'

But drivers will either fill up on May 14 or 16, so the gas companies still get the same money for that week.

What about the gas we get from Canada, Mexico, South America, and the US? The US gets more gas from Canada than the Middle East.

A one-day boycott doesn't make sense.

But drivers will either fill up on May 14 or 16, so the gas companies still get the same money for that week.

What about the gas we get from Canada, Mexico, South America, and the US? The US gets more gas from Canada than the Middle East.

A one-day boycott doesn't make sense.

True. I plan to pump gas on May 16 to see maybe drop few cents or dime when May 15 nobody there :fingersx:

How about ONE week boycott? I doubt that will work, but we need BUSES and alternative transits to avoid using the car for 1 week. ;)

Pacman, you buy BP gas? It must take the bees a longggggggg time to make the gas. :fingersx:

Yup, I do that.

What's too long time to make the gas?

I was just joking....BP....if you pronounce/speak BP. it sounds like Bee Pee...lol Now you know why it takes many, many bees hard at work to make your gas....hahahaha

Back