Gas going up, up and up!

How about my Jeep Wrangler? Its TRUE gas HOG!!! MAN! CHAMP! I can't believe how bad it was. The reason for it to gulp so much gas is that it got very low gear ratio and huge motor for little vehicle. This Jeep, man! I went though unplowed 18 inch os snow and not even get stuck at all!!! I already went off road, wow! And I actually had it jumped over the snow bank and not even a problem!
I am not saying it is perfect for snow driving, sure it is except if your going over 30 mph, it is much worse!

Anyway, Jeep wrangler runs every 14 miles, it drink a gallon!

the roller coaster gas prices.....I'm gonna need a barf bag!

I think I paid like 20 for only 8 gallons of gas last Tuesday. When I pumped the gas, it was 2.25 at the Weigels in downtown Knoxville. Now it went up 10 cents more.

Boy gas prices gonna be really fun this year *sarcasm*

*off-topic*

Looks like another summer repeat with gas prices making its way up--around here now, it's at $2.57 a gal.,...with the recent gas hike, obviously it's showing that it's possible for another repeat like last summer. In turn, not altogether a good sign for the economy, travel, tourists...etc.,....:ugh3:

~RR

*off-topic*

Looks like another summer repeat with gas prices making its way up--around here now, it's at $2.57 a gal.,...with the recent gas hike, obviously it's showing that it's possible for another repeat like last summer. In turn, not altogether a good sign for the economy, travel, tourists...etc.,....:ugh3:

~RR

Yea, sounds like it doesn't it. It will be this way for a while until either we break the "habit" or alternatives kick in to the point making oil sort of "passe".

I wouldn't hold your breath anytime soon though.

Don't get me wrong...

Remember, Iraq war isn't started until 2003 and gas price is used to cheaper in before late 2003 or 2004, also we did paid around $1.50 in 2001, that almost same as price in 1996, that not changing so much until gas price has been skyrocketing after war is started, that's part of war. That's why about Bush's fault to started war and cause gas price to goes up, much more than average. It's part of Bush's fault for started on war, that big mistake to did that.
keep in mind.. iraq war accually started in the late 80's

keep in mind.. iraq war accually started in the late 80's

You means Persian Gulf War in 1990? If yes then that different and much short war.

It does happened at once in around 70's, in 1973, when oil supply is restricted then they gave a limited of gal. for fuel in car and happened again in 1979, when gas price goes up until around mid to late 80's then went to average, remain at same.

All the reason to stop using our big corporate van that guzzles $20 a day in gas for a while. Back to the tiny corporate contour that does $20 a week in gas.

Richard

Naw - the price of gasonline is getting very ridiculous. - the gas price should be standard from the city to city, city to local, local to county, county to states.

just in my opinion.

Naw - the price of gasonline is getting very ridiculous. - the gas price should be standard from the city to city, city to local, local to county, county to states.

just in my opinion.
each state have their own taxes on gas..

even locals have their taxes on gas too. so this makes every city gas prices are different.

You means Persian Gulf War in 1990? If yes then that different and much short war.

It does happened at once in around 70's, in 1973, when oil supply is restricted then they gave a limited of gal. for fuel in car and happened again in 1979, when gas price goes up until around mid to late 80's then went to average, remain at same.
are you aware that during clinton times there's still war in iraq? every plane go through 'no-fly zone' is shot down?

so there's still killings and is so called war.. in fact we don't call it.

bush says the war is over now.. but they're still fighting..
to us.. war means a huge amount of bombings, fightings, killings, and aggressive things going on. but war is just still keep going on even we don't call it war.

each state have their own taxes on gas..

even locals have their taxes on gas too. so this makes every city gas prices are different.

I know that. :eek3: Well, let's say if you purchase the same kind of clothes from maybe.. PacSun in California, and another one in New York - the price of clothes is the same (taxes included)

My wish is that - the states/government should set a fixed price for the gas. from the west coast to east coast.

If there's actually a hybird suv and have the capability to go off-roading, then I wouldn't mind to trade in one of my suvs for a hybird suv, and pimp the suv with 38 inches of mud swampper tires all along with crown body/suspension lifts.

wondering how will the hybrid react if i do some minor damages on the suv

I demand vehicle without required gas.

freedom to travel - unlimited!

can you ride bicycle over sea? no. :keke:

Well, you don't drive a car across the ocean either and your point being?

You said you wanted a way around without using gas. You said nothing about Aladdin's rug! :D

Well, you don't drive a car across the ocean either and your point being?

You said you wanted a way around without using gas. You said nothing about Aladdin's rug! :D

Aladdin's rug? What a delight idea! But what about weather? D:

Back