Gas going up, up and up!

i predict it will be $8 a gal by the year 2010

Nah!

know why? 35 years ago it was 32 cents a gallon, it has not taken 35 years for it to increase by ten times, so in order for it to hit 8 dollars a gallon, it would take another 18 years before we would be seeing 8 dollars a gallon. That means around year 2020 that is WHEN we probably be flirting 8 dollars a gallon.

i predict it will be $8 a gal by the year 2010

It went back to 70's when gas price is soooo cheaper.
Cuesta_76_Photo.jpg

Attachments

• gas-station.jpg.php.png
    gas-station.jpg.php.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
my mom got pump by gas and got up near over $30.00 when my mom using her old car they my mom would throw her own car! i already told her many times MUST i dont like my mom's freak old car!

and my mom like nice car when my mom got car from my grandma's car my dad's mom because my grandma dont drives anymores because my grandma have strokes that why but im forgot what name of my grandma's car and my mom got pump gas last night she got over $23.00 not bad that better than $30.00 thankness godness!

i told my mom i must get my own car one days because i need drives anywhere im not 5 years old but my mom says let her think! im 25 years old

my mom got pump by gas and got up near over $30.00 when my mom using her old car they my mom would throw her own car! i already told her many times MUST i dont like my mom's freak old car!

and my mom like nice car when my mom got car from my grandma's car my dad's mom because my grandma dont drives anymores because my grandma have strokes that why but im forgot what name of my grandma's car and my mom got pump gas last night she got over $23.00 not bad that better than $30.00 thankness godness!

i told my mom i must get my own car one days because i need drives anywhere im not 5 years old but my mom says let her think! im 25 years old

Tell her to buy Honda Civic then you will save alot of gas. :)

Nah!

know why? 35 years ago it was 32 cents a gallon, it has not taken 35 years for it to increase by ten times, so in order for it to hit 8 dollars a gallon, it would take another 18 years before we would be seeing 8 dollars a gallon. That means around year 2020 that is WHEN we probably be flirting 8 dollars a gallon.

Yup, $8 per gallon in 2010 is SOOO impossible to be happen.

Yup, $8 per gallon in 2010 is SOOO impossible to be happen.
how impossible is impossible..

remember there's impossible can be possible ;)

it just depends on crude oil company and the world. oil produce are getting more greddy.. and is making more deal with china than USA because china use more oil than USA does.

the roller coaster gas prices.....I'm gonna need a barf bag!

I think I paid like 20 for only 8 gallons of gas last Tuesday. When I pumped the gas, it was 2.25 at the Weigels in downtown Knoxville. Now it went up 10 cents more.

Boy gas prices gonna be really fun this year *sarcasm*

how impossible is impossible..

remember there's impossible can be possible ;)

it just depends on crude oil company and the world. oil produce are getting more greddy.. and is making more deal with china than USA because china use more oil than USA does.

Look at Diehardbiker's post and you don't get attention. ;)
Nah!

I just did a check online for gas prices. The lowest gas price is in a city in Montana at $1.84 per gallon, the highest gas price is in a city in California at $3.42 per gallon, and the average gas price for all of the United States is $2.43. Boy, this is ridiculous!

Yup, need to study the law of supply and demand. The law of supply and demand has been around for centuries

One small country in south America, the government decided to take over control on meat price few months ago, guess what happened? NO MEAT is available, PERIOD! Nobody down there is selling any meats at all and this was real disasterous for them. If U.S. Government decided to take control over oil prices, it will JUMP big time, and will be out of control and lead to limitation on gasoline available, I never forget Odd and Even days on license plate, when Nixon took over gas price control, it went out of control! That is why Bush refused to do anything, very smart decision!

but gasoline go up more and more here in Germany... who fault? :dunno:

pac-man i was a bit joking around

but in reality i read in MSN money couple months ago.. that economics predited that gas prices 20 years later will be cheaper due to less demend.

the reason it will be more supply and less demend is because people are more looking foward to alternative fuel such as corn, beats, and other grown plants.

the other problem is that.. the corn price skyrocket in past few months because its been in highly demand now than it was before.. farmers are so happy about this getting more profit.

hybrid is around the corner.. using less fuel making oil companies looking for more demand.

the reason they lowered under $2 a gal couple months ago is because the refinarys are FULL and needs to get rid of it. and they predicted wrong, which they predicted that there will be hurricanes and they didn't come to their predicted and they had so much in storage and needs to get rid of it.

Nah!

10 years ago, it was barely 45 cents per litre. Till a few weeks ago, it was floating around from 75 to 85 cents but now it's in the 1.00-1.10 range.

Though it's nothing compared to what the prices were during Katrina.

pac-man i was a bit joking around

but in reality i read in MSN money couple months ago.. that economics predited that gas prices 20 years later will be cheaper due to less demend.

the reason it will be more supply and less demend is because people are more looking foward to alternative fuel such as corn, beats, and other grown plants.

the other problem is that.. the corn price skyrocket in past few months because its been in highly demand now than it was before.. farmers are so happy about this getting more profit.

hybrid is around the corner.. using less fuel making oil companies looking for more demand.

the reason they lowered under $2 a gal couple months ago is because the refinarys are FULL and needs to get rid of it. and they predicted wrong, which they predicted that there will be hurricanes and they didn't come to their predicted and they had so much in storage and needs to get rid of it.

Oh, that interesting about prediction.

Also, thanks for give a more information.

Yup, need to study the law of supply and demand. The law of supply and demand has been around for centuries

One small country in south America, the government decided to take over control on meat price few months ago, guess what happened? NO MEAT is available, PERIOD! Nobody down there is selling any meats at all and this was real disasterous for them. If U.S. Government decided to take control over oil prices, it will JUMP big time, and will be out of control and lead to limitation on gasoline available, I never forget Odd and Even days on license plate, when Nixon took over gas price control, it went out of control! That is why Bush refused to do anything, very smart decision!

It's not his fault. It's supply and demand, man, supply and demand. Like what diehardbiker said.

Don't get me wrong...

Remember, Iraq war isn't started until 2003 and gas price is used to cheaper in before late 2003 or 2004, also we did paid around $1.50 in 2001, that almost same as price in 1996, that not changing so much until gas price has been skyrocketing after war is started, that's part of war. That's why about Bush's fault to started war and cause gas price to goes up, much more than average. It's part of Bush's fault for started on war, that big mistake to did that.

When Katrina hits, what happens to supply? Eh eh the supply went down right, so the demand still at high level therefore it kicks up the gas price.

10 years ago, it was barely 45 cents per litre. Till a few weeks ago, it was floating around from 75 to 85 cents but now it's in the 1.00-1.10 range.

Though it's nothing compared to what the prices were during Katrina.

Back