Gas going up, up and up!

kurtcs

Reaction score
Unfortunately...

Attachments

• Gas-Station.jpg
    Gas-Station.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 47
Yeah...WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! In my town, the gas price got 14 cents up in ONE week!!!!

Same here, it went up 11 cents in less than 24 hrs. Grrrr!!:pissed: I don't believe Hybrid will save you money because you'll be paying more on electric bill while it's recharging the battery.

Your funny! Nope Hybrid cars don't plug in house electric outlet. The batteries is charging by gas engine that may be sitting idle or at braking.

Hybrid isn't for everybody.

The reason behind why gas price is starting to climb up... don't you notice once again like I said last year, 2 years ago, 3 years ago that in March or around lent wednesday oil companies start to kick gas price little by little to prepare for the summer! Nothing new!

Same here, it went up 11 cents in less than 24 hrs. Grrrr!!:pissed: I don't believe Hybrid will save you money because you'll be paying more on electric bill while it's recharging the battery.

Heh, don't y'all wish...

Attachments

• Gas-Station1.jpg
    Gas-Station1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 21
What? LMAO, that's not true. Recharing the battery at the gas station not at house. Where did u get the crazy idea come from? He he he.

Here in Germany is 6 times expensive than America... that´s why we got Opel Corsa last week... :cool:

Back