Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see, that's interesting.

I hadn't receive an issue that you mentioned and may I took all freshmen courses, despite about sophomore, however I learned from some Gally students said the professors in GSR 200's and GSR 300 are problematic, such as unfair grade (like give D in the class but real grade supposed to be A), kick notetakers out for no reason (it is big deal to OWSD students, including me), they have any reasons to kick you out if they don't like you, they have 2 professors at same time in the class and other unusual policies.

My friend shared with me about his experience and he told me that GSR 200's were horrible because he got kicked out for no reason, so the professor, possibly tenured, being too picky over students.

Other one - not related to your quote, you will surprised that some professors at UAB gave a grade based on race, especially they give A to black students, despite about bad projects, but give C to white students with good projects. I was very irritated about give a grade based on race and if I find out so I will probably seeking legal options.

BTW - :ty: for clarify.

I just got an email from a black, deaf blind student....just now... That is having trouble with OWSD (first time I had heard about it) 1 semester from graduation and he can't get anyone at Gally to work with him on accomadtions to finish. He has been waiting over a year. SMH. I am trying to get his permission to post more details.

I just got an email from a black, deaf blind student....just now... That is having trouble with OWSD (first time I had heard about it) 1 semester from graduation and he can't get anyone at Gally to work with him on accomadtions to finish. He has been waiting over a year. SMH. I am trying to get his permission to post more details.

It looks like some students have unique situations, that I never seen.

It looks like some students have unique situations, that I never seen.

It might have to do with you only seeing your situation. That kind of defeats the purpose of diversity.

I don't understand your post so please clarify.

Ok. You would have to be willing to understand that the world does not revolve around what the GLBT community wants. It also does not revolve around what the Campus Crusade for Christ wants. It also does not revolve around what the Asian-Pacific organizations want. But, most importantly, it does not revolve around what Gallaudet University President Hurwitz wants.

Some people believe that the world revolves around them, and their opinions. They also believe that people who have opposing views and opinions should kneel and yield - and if they do not, they should be bullied into submission and/or fired.

You cannot possibly last long, in the professional world at least, with an attitude that the world revolves around you and your ideology.

Ok. You would have to be willing to understand that the world does not revolve around what the GLBT community wants. It also does not revolve around what the Campus Crusade for Christ wants. It also does not revolve around what the Asian-Pacific organizations want. But, most importantly, it does not revolve around what Gallaudet University President Hurwitz wants.

Some people believe that the world revolves around them, and their opinions. They also believe that people who have opposing views and opinions should kneel and yield - and if they do not, they should be bullied into submission and/or fired.

You cannot possibly last long, in the professional world at least, with an attitude that the world revolves around you and your ideology.

What?! I still not understand your post. :confused:

What?! I still not understand your post. :confused:

If you are only focusing on your own situation, how can you be aware of the situations affecting other students with diverse opinions?

If you are only focusing on your own situation, how can you be aware of the situations affecting other students with diverse opinions?

I have heard a lot of situations from other students and some of them shared the situation with me, so I'm not focus on my situation.

My experience with Gallaudet is different than you do.

I have heard a lot of situations from other students and some of them shared the situation with me, so I'm not focus on my situation.

My experience with Gallaudet is different than you do.

So, who was the professor who kicked out the note takers from OSWD?

Foxrac, ignore both TXgolfer and Stein and let them blah all their shits which get nowhere. Both of them said there should be an investigation. LMAO! Because it's not bullying. Gally put her on leave because the petition that she signed up violates gays/lesbians' civil rights. In other words, people have no rights to decide whether gays can marry or not.

Foxrac, ignore both TXgolfer and Stein and let them blah all their shits which get nowhere. Both of them said there should be an investigation. LMAO! Because it's not bullying. Gally put her on leave because the petition that she signed up violates gays/lesbians' civil rights. In other words, people have no rights to decide whether gays can marry or not.

That is incorrect. People have no right firing someone based on their political views. Redefining marriage is a political view.

That is incorrect. People have no right firing someone based on their political views. Redefining marriage is a political view.

I disagree with you about redefining the marriage is political view because the marriage, regardless on sex orientation, is personal decision.

It is none of your business to interfere with my decision to marry to my partner.

I disagree with you about redefining the marriage is political view because the marriage, regardless on sex orientation, is personal decision.

It is none of your business to interfere with my decision to marry to my partner.

You can disagree all you want to. If the government is going to regulate marriage, as a taxpayer, I have every right to determine how it is defined.

Since government determines who is allowed to be married, and politics determines who gets the government positions, then that makes politics a factor in the state licensing of marriage.

You can disagree all you want to. If the government is going to regulate marriage, as a taxpayer, I have every right to determine how it is defined.

You have NO rights to determine the marriage since it is PERSONAL DECISION.

It is just like you are imposing your belief on me, that's no no.

You have NO rights to determine the marriage since it is PERSONAL DECISION.

It is just like you are imposing your belief on me, that's no no.
Neither Steinhauer nor I can stop you from marrying someone but the government can. The government issues the marriage licenses, and laws govern those license requirements.

Neither Steinhauer nor I can stop you from marrying someone but the government can. The government issues the marriage licenses, and laws govern those license requirements.

Who elect the government? It is from voters, including you and Steinhauer.

That's not cool when you imposed your belief on us so I blame on politicians and voters to make gay marriage as political issue. The marriage, regardless on sex orientation, is very personal decision. :mad:

Who elect the government? It is from voters, including you and Steinhauer.

That's not cool when you imposed your belief on us so I blame on politicians and voters to make gay marriage as political issue. The marriage, regardless on sex orientation, is very personal decision. :mad:

Why do you think it is "cool" to impose a re definition of marriage on everybody?

Why do you think it is "cool" to impose a re definition of marriage on everybody?

That's not redefinition, it is just expand the marriage to include gay and lesbian couples (make apply to all sex orientation), so you and Reba are UNAFFECTED by law change, and it isn't ok for you to impose your belief on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back