'Friends' advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, but come to understanding, I have to accept what she wants. So I want to clear things up with her so I dont have to act weird around each other for the past week. These times needs to come to peace of mind.

True.

Just keep a level head.

Wish you the best! :)

What, Jiro? You are located in NJ.

Everyone, can you all please stick to the topic, thank you.

What, Jiro? You are located in NJ.

Everyone, can you all please stick to the topic, thank you.

I can fly there duh :mad2: btw - when are you gonna meet her?

I can fly there duh :mad2: btw - when are you gonna meet her?

I don't know, but I just got back from the cafe to my office. I saw her, she seems busy but I should get a reply about it after she finishes her shift.

Hey that was a joke, I like messing around with AD'er sometime.

Time and place. Is the key word.

I can not speak for the OP. But I did sense he was being serious about his questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Time and place. Is the key word.

I can not speak for the OP. But I did sense he was being serious about his questions.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

He is. I was just adding a little sense of humor right, Jake?

Seriously Jake?

looks like he's having McCain Syndrome... or Jiro Syndrome. Both are nearly indistinguishable with each other. :mad2:

I am having a jiro sydrome, since she has been texting me a lot today, and SHE is confused, and I am confused too! :mad2:

Guys. Please Jiro I'm including you.

Can't you see the man is hurt and confused.

A little help? Would it hurt?

I am having a jiro sydrome, since she has been texting me a lot today, and SHE is confused, and I am confused too! :mad2:

kboom.gif

There is a very tiny distinction between McCain Syndrome and Jiro Syndrome. The Jiro Syndrome is usually fatal when reached to boiling point. but yo - don't fret over it. be understanding and be cool about it and see what happens. maybe that granny misunderstood the situation and gave you wrong message. :dunno:

Is it possible, the lady that told you about the gal wanting to be nothing more than friends wasn't honest with you? Perhaps she misunderstood?

Is it possible, the lady that told you about the gal wanting to be none more than friends wasn't honest with you? Perhaps she misunderstood?

That is what I thoughtm but she wrote it all on a notepad, unfortunately, but what I find, is that the lady might didn't mention about this to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back