'Friends' advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny I had very similiar situation as yours and I decided I wanted nothing to do with the game so simply told him to quit contacting me. Strangely enough, he went ballistic on me but I m proud of myself for being blunt.

Why are you so worried about being blunt with you when in fact she has not been blunt with you - telling her coworker about her feelings with you when she should have told you yourself? You cant read her mind.

Please dont torture yourself trying to learn the rules of this game - No one wins this game unless you really enjoy drama.

Funny I had very similiar situation as yours and I decided I wanted nothing to do with the game so simply told him to quit contacting me. Strangely enough, he went ballistic on me but I m proud of myself for being blunt.

Why are you so worried about being blunt with you when in fact she has not been blunt with you - telling her coworker about her feelings with you when she should have told you yourself? You cant read her mind.

Please dont torture yourself trying to learn the rules of this game - No one wins this game unless you really enjoy drama.

I am not worried but I am wondering why she is doing it to me? I just want to clear things up and move on. But not to cut everything out, which would be a total waste, but end into a friend is better than nothing. I am being a phucking dud here.

I am not worried but I am wondering why she is doing it to me? I just want to clear things up and move on. But not to cut everything out, which would be a total waste, but end into a friend is better than nothing. I am being a phucking dud here.

You are young - you are starting to learn AND realize that many people do enjoy playing this game. After years and years of dating, I have come to categorize men into two groups - game players and honest & sincere men.

I still never got an answer to why these men did to me.

If you really want her friendshp - be prepared for her unwillingness to be honest with you as it is apparent to me that she has not been forthright with you from Day One but then again I am only basing it on what you have told us so far.

Well, how about sending her a message, to meet you after work so you can confront her about it? Don't tell her what it is about. :)

:iough: I think we had this chat so I'm gonna skip this on...

She just texted me just few minutes ago. Another mixed message XD so I told her I need to talk to her in person, so finding out when she is free to discuss.

She just texted me just few minutes ago. Another mixed message XD so I told her I need to talk to her in person, so finding out when she is free to discuss.
Good luck, JClarke! I hope it will be a positive one for you. :)

What are you gonna say J-boy? If we can know?

Depends if she is letting me go and see her so I can confront the BS

J-Clarke, similar things happened to me too, but not with txting, it was when there was no such thing as text messages except 40C calls can carry txt thur 'bricks' and pull-out arials. Yeah, she seems insecure and its quite adept at maniupulation - often to her thrill and at oter people expenses's of trust or even sanity.
I really like Liza' and Gemma's advice, very apt, like they have hit the head the nail.
She might be 'fun' but it doesnt sound like the fun you're looking for, hate to say , you two dont mix. it like oil and water. Gemma's right she's a game player type but its seem more like she doesnt even know the rules, she's a loser making you a loser, FORGET that !!

Move on, (if you want to confront, try whatever you want to smoothen the ride, be my guest but I reckon maipulative types are just bad news, and in no way, a girlfreind material.

Gemma's words > If you really want her friendshp - be prepared for her unwillingness to be honest with you as it is apparent to me that she has not been forthright with you from Day One but then again I am only basing it on what you have told us so far

its very telling, look at that and ask your is this the kind of 'dodgy', even 'hopelessly unreliable' freind you want? then you'd know your answer

J-Clarke, similar things happened to me too, but not with txting, it was when there was no such thing as text messages except 40C calls can carry txt thur 'bricks' and pull-out arials. Yeah, she seems insecure and its quite adept at maniupulation - often to her thrill and at oter people expenses's of trust or even sanity.
I really like Liza' and Gemma's advice, very apt, like they have hit the head the nail.
She might be 'fun' but it doesnt sound like the fun you're looking for, hate to say , you two dont mix. it like oil and water. Gemma's right she's a game player type but its seem more like she doesnt even know the rules, she's a loser making you a loser, FORGET that !!

Move on, (if you want to confront, try whatever you want to smoothen the ride, be my guest but I reckon maipulative types are just bad news, and in no way, a girlfreind material.

Gemma's words > If you really want her friendshp - be prepared for her unwillingness to be honest with you as it is apparent to me that she has not been forthright with you from Day One but then again I am only basing it on what you have told us so far

its very telling, look at that and ask your is this the kind of 'dodgy', even 'hopelessly unreliable' freind you want? then you'd know your answer

My plan is to talk to her and let her know that I know the truth and I can take it, and talk smooth so we can discuss comfortably so to clear things up. These mixed txt is causing my confusion now.

ok.. let us know how you got on, but you might discover you don't like what you see, or you might. Best of luck.
Cheers

All I want to see, a smile on her face and mine. When it clears up. That's all. Thank you for your suggestions and support. I appreciate it. :)

My plan is to talk to her and let her know that I know the truth and I can take it, and talk smooth so we can discuss comfortably so to clear things up. These mixed txt is causing my confusion now.

outstanding. remember - say it directly... no sugar-coating, no run-around, nothing.

D-I-R-E-C-T :cool2:

outstanding. remember - say it directly... no sugar-coating, no run-around, nothing.

D-I-R-E-C-T :cool2:

excatly, be direct -- no suger coating, she needs the truth from me and all.

Tell her how you feel and that you agree on just being friends.

Are you prepaired to be just friends? Honestly, you really seem to like this girl. Don't let her toy with your emotions if you do.

Tell her how you feel and that you agree on just being friends.

Are you prepaired to be just friends? Honestly, you really seem to like this girl. Don't let her toy with your emotions if you do.

That's true, but come to understanding, I have to accept what she wants. So I want to clear things up with her so I dont have to act weird around each other for the past week. These times needs to come to peace of mind.

Can you introduction me to her? Can I have her number? :D

I kid, I kid...

I need some coffee... can you tell me where is that place? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back