'Friends' advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I just got back from the cafe to my office. I saw her, she seems busy but I should get a reply about it after she finishes her shift.

Cool!!! You have an office?

That is what I thoughtm but she wrote it all on a notepad, unfortunately, but what I find, is that the lady might didn't mention about this to her.
It is probably for best to hear straight from the horse's mouth (the gal).

From my own experiences with dating girls, if they didn't want the relationship to go any further, they usually tell me firsthand.

You may want to ask her, where she stands on the relationship with you.

It is probably for best to hear straight from the horse's mouth (the gal).

From my own experiences with dating girls, if they didn't want the relationship to go any further, they usually tell me firsthand.

You may want to ask her, where she stands on the relationship with you.

I know that rountine, it happened to me in the past. The previous one ended up badly but I had to move on which I am happy with. But what I don't understand, this gal didnt say anything? Only that, the lady said to me that she wasn't sure if I was OK, that is what I want to tell her myself. Either way, I can take it and deal with it. What's going on, these days?

Is it possible, the lady that told you about the gal wanting to be nothing more than friends wasn't honest with you? Perhaps she misunderstood?

You may be right.

This is one of those questions that JClarke may need to ask.

The communication between " him and her" needs to take place to clarify where they stand.

I'm just trying to annoy you, my friend.

Har har, I am reversing yours. DO you have a office?

You may be right.

This is one of those questions that JClarke may need to ask.

The communication between " him and her" needs to take place to clarify where they stand.

Yes, that is what I wanted to find out, but the gal is confused, so it tells me she might have gotten nothing from the lady. :dunno:

Har har, I am reversing yours. DO you have a office?

Yes, I do, but it doesn't do anything. I just play in it. Actually, my office is nothing but a corner computer desk, computer, printer, pens, important papers, etc. And this corner... is in my bedroom. Does that qualify?

Yes, I do, but it doesn't do anything. I just play in it. Actually, my office is nothing but a corner computer desk, computer, printer, pens, important papers, etc. And this corner... is in my bedroom. Does that qualify?

No, not professional. Get back to topic, shall we?

best to hear it from "her". Than from a friend. If she refuses and keep playing around then best to move on. As much as it may hurt. But talk to her and find out.

If she refuses to talk then it means she does not know how to confront a person or beating around the bush.

We have been texting back and forth now. She hasn't said about meeting to discuss over in person, so I had no choice and told her 'I know you just want to be friends, that is fine with me' and she was like, what does it have to explain? SO I had to be honest and told her what I said, and she said nothing since the message was sent, about half an hour ago.

This is the end, another failure for me in my history books. It was the truth of it in the beginning. She didnt say much since I have been honest with her and she is happy on what I have accepted.

Thank you for the support and I appreicate it all.

I would like this thread locked and removed out of view. Thanks :locked:

hm, wiping it off the forum would damage the potential help for those experiencing similar situations in futuire, i think its a pretty good thread, lock it sure , but leave it.

Yeah, I agree - Grummer. But make sure this thread is :locked: so no more new posts can be made here, if only they can make their own.

Mod's Note:

Thread's locked is requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back