"Friend Zone" - Watch Out!!!

I mean, whenever you meet someone new, you get excited as it is (new scent, new everything). I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about when they get a new boyfriend/girlfriend

lighthouse77 i know what you mean new thrill of the hunt so to speak. This doesnt really thrill me and i dont care much for being single myself and it sucks im single. I'd prefer being married begining each day anew and being able to build something lasting. being able to look into the same womans eyes for a lifetime is what thrills me. call me a romantic. its true i am. But there is something to be said for being able to love with out fear.

lighthouse77 i know what you mean new thrill of the hunt so to speak. This doesnt really thrill me and i dont care much for being single myself and it sucks im single. I'd prefer being married begining each day anew and being able to build something lasting. being able to look into the same womans eyes for a lifetime is what thrills me. call me a romantic. its true i am. But there is something to be said for being able to love with out fear.

I feel the same way you do. Before I was married, I did enjoy the new thrill of having a new boyfriend. But now I have a new adventure :)

i think everyday should be a new adventure. im liking that we have a conversation here. nice meeting you new friend! so i take it your married lighthouse77?

yes, for 8 years now.. but we been together since 1996

awsome!!!!!!!!!!! i'll give you a 2 thumbs up for 8 years hope you get another 8 years married! in the mean time im glad i made a friend. of course you are right however about the new person or meeting new people.

ya'all watch out!!!!!!!

108d9hh.jpg

Great thread. Kinda funny as I was just going through the exact same thing with a girl in my area. It's obvious as all heck she likes me, but we are just " friends ". Grrrrrrrrrrr.........

Or should I say

FFFfffffffffUuuuuuuuuuuu............

Ohhh the friend zone lol. Just watch the move "Just Friends". Funniest movie ever.

Ehh I can't say much about the friend zone. I thought I would only ever be in the friend zone with Alicia but she proved me wrong lol. She's also the first girlfriend that I've been friends with first instead of dating first. It's been working out really well, but I attribute most of it to her instead of the friends first.

I know a couple guys who managed to break the friend zone and have been rather successful at the relationship. Boy did me and my friends eat our words after laughing at them for so many years lol

LOL I rather have a close friend with gay guy over straight guy. That's a fact. :D Oh yes I love being a fag hag. Sad, not many gay guy here where I live, that's OK. It's not the end of the world. ;)

nothing wrong with having frineds. either way i know some where down the road there's the right woman out there for me as my sweetheart. in the mean time lady friends are cool because they offer advise and other points of veiw that i may not see.

Back