If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mixed Signals

friend-fuuu.jpg

I Only Date Assholes

m5DMJ.jpg

more are found here but above is what I like :lol:

oh hey frisky! :wave: would you like to see Avatar with me now?

I see this a lot

Up here often there are jobs that are 90 plus percent men and just a few women. There is always the guy that gets played hard as the buddy while she ends up with a boss or someone from another craft.
I have seen women play( it is not hard - we volunteer to be played) men out of a lot of good assets. Duplexes, cars, lots of things. No one breaks these guys arms to do this stuff. It is like a standard old stageplay going on its millionth
showing and going strong. Often we see the women new to it go through the stages of awareness till she is a full fledged queen bee... smiles .. I just observe it all saying to myself please let me be wrong.

According to me, Relationship happens after Friendship. Then basically in a relationship you get to know that person more. Friendship is just the basic level of a relationship.

:giggle: This thread is funny. I don't understand why women can't be friends with men in the first place! We spend a little time with you and that means next we have to sleep together?! :)

Back