"Friend Zone" - Watch Out!!!

(scoffs) You wish, you're like hm... a 2nd cousin to me :)

vr3qqu.png

ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
:laugh2:

Come here my sweetie Jiro.

I promise not to make you say ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu only when you have my delicious food; that's when hubby says when he has my pizza. He says they're M.F'ing good.

:giggle: This thread is funny. I don't understand why women can't be friends with men in the first place! We spend a little time with you and that means next we have to sleep together?! :)

At a young age its hard for young men not to develop feelings of attachment, etc. with the women they hang out with if they are physically attracted to them, assuming they are single.

oh my, I am guilty of treating some guys that way. but I knew if I start dating them, the friendship would end. (It ended anyway because people get married and settled somewhere else)

At a young age its hard for young men not to develop feelings of attachment, etc. with the women they hang out with if they are physically attracted to them, assuming they are single.

Well, I'm not that young :) and I don't like it. I have never in my life had a male friend for more then a few months :(

Well, I'm not that young :) and I don't like it. I have never in my life had a male friend for more then a few months :(

I wouldn't mind being friends with a girl so long was everything was out in the open and everyone was OK with it. But problems eventually seem arise. E.g. if partygets an SO the SO might be jealous of the friendship, and they tend to spend more time with the SO and the friendship kind of fades.

That's probably because you are stealing sex life from a guy. He could spend alot of time with you, but won't get any or he could spend alot of time with his girlfriend... If you and a guy are best friends, it is hard on his girlfriend when she is at home waiting for him to call him, wondering if this is a sign that he is drifting further away from her. Then when he does come home, they don't have time to talk... they go straight for for kissing and such. My ex did this to me. He had a really good female friend whom he alway talked to on the phone. In my mind, I thought, "gosh, why don't I just break up with him so THEY could start dating since he like talking to her more so than me". But the thing is, she did NOT want him but she sure did like talking to him.

I don't think guys even really have time for other guys except for sport events and such if they have a special girl. If any guys are friend with you, they are more likely have to be neutral. He'll have to be a co-worker or someone you grew up with (I have neighbor who is like a brother to me), sport buddy, etc. I found it easier to be friends with some of my ex-boyfriend though although I keep a healthy distance from them because they are married (and so am I) . I didn't want anyone get the wrong idea and cause problems.

That's probably because you are stealing sex life from a guy. If you and a guy are best friends, it is hard on his girlfriend when she is at home waiting for him to call him, wondering if this is a sign that he is drifting further away from her. Then when he does come home, they don't have time to talk... they go straight for for kissing and such. My ex did this to me. He had a really good female friend whom he alway talked to on the phone. In my mind, I thought, "gosh, why don't I just break up with him so THEY could start dating since he like talking to her more so than me". But the thing is, she did NOT want him but she sure did like talking to him.

I don't think guys even really have time for other guys except for sport events and such if they have a special girl. If any guys are friend with you, they are more likely have to be neutral. He'll have to be a co-worker or someone you grew up with (I have neighbor who is like a brother to me), sport buddy, etc. I found it easier to be friends with some of my ex-boyfriend though although I keep a healthy distance from them because they are married (and so am I) . I didn't want anyone get the wrong idea and cause problems.

I understand what you are saying. For the most part, most of the guys I befriended were single and 1 married. I was never friendly to the point of taking them away from the SO. But it seems I always get deluded into believing I have a friend, but the guy isn't in the same mind frame. I esp thought I was safe talking to the married man, until he made some comments and I told him not to text me anymore. :(

oh ok, I see what you mean.. yes, it is harder to understand why single guy can't be friends with you.

and yes, some married men are like that... Sooo weird (then again, some dating guy can be like that too... but not in a text message way like married men... but go out with you when they don't like their girlfriend anymore)

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

ohhhhh......:laugh2:

Thanks Jiro.....

I needed a good laugh.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Wow and women are the complicated species? Right... :p

Back