Friday Night

Watching Monk on USA network.

My favorite detective!

I'm chilling out and check my email. I'm getting ready for go bed and get up in early morning. I will be gone out of town tomorrow.

Why do you like to watch it ? It s boring show about a man who have OCD problem.

Because I identify with him.

He is a person who has a lot of problems that make it difficult for him to function in the world.

In spite of them he manages to work, and be successful.

He is also a person loyal to his friends and family and in true crisis situations, he manages to rise above his fears to save those he loves.

For me he represents how good I would like to be.

Just drinking a cold beer and browsing thru AD. Waiting for Hanna to hit us...rains are coming now.

Ya'll sound like me, staying home. I watched the movie, "Bait Shop" with Bill Invall starring in it. It's alright if you are a Bill Invall fan.

I am watching new movie Samurai Girl all this weekend. My parents is gone for weekend.

Well not much for me I wish I was doing something but I dont know anyone here being NEW and all so yah

I am having very laid back Friday, just hanging out on AD and chatting with friends. So I am quite entertained in a calm way.

I am having very laid back Friday, just hanging out on AD and chatting with friends. So I am quite entertained in a calm way.

My beer is keeping me company while I browse thru AD and Facebook. :) My hubby is keeping our two-year old entertained cuz he is having his usual terrible twos fits. I am too tired to deal with it.

My Mommy loves Monk, its her favorite show, she records like every episode. I've watched it a couple times and its pretty funny.

My family usually gives me the DVD set that comes out of each season for my birthday.:)

a mix of reading magazines and surfing the net. while listening to a southern rock mix CDs in the stereo.

and enjoying pain killers
2yos3l2.gif

I am spending a relaxed Friday night talking with friends and posting in AD. I am having sciatica pain its better now :)

Back