Friday Night

Last night (friday night), my husband took me and my lil sis out to Port Lucaya. We had pizza and pina coladas at the pub. It was a nice time.

Last Night, I was curling up under my throw blanket watching the movie Wrong Turn; The Dead End (Part 2) and chitchatting with a good friend on sidekick. :)

Last Night, I was curling up under my throw blanket watching the movie Wrong Turn; The Dead End (Part 2) and chitchatting with a good friend on sidekick. :)

Sounds like fun. My boyfriend and I watched, "What Happens in Vegas." We both laughed through the entire movie. Great movie.

Hey Vamp, Have you seen "The Dead Zone"? Or any of the USA shows for that matter
Yep. I've got the entire series on DVD. :)

(I've also seen the movie.)

I've also seen Monk, Psyche, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Last night (friday night), my husband took me and my lil sis out to Port Lucaya. We had pizza and pina coladas at the pub. It was a nice time.

Gotcha! Freeport!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever drink Pusser's Rum? I LOVE that rum. Unfortunately, I didn't think to drink THAT in IslandGal's country. Duh of me.

Make it thru Ike okay?

Last night? Yelling about the damn computer not aligning my AmeriPlan postcards---and screaming Yipppie when it was finally printed out perfectly. Then watched Atlantis with my guy. Not mention checking on Ike on the news.

Silly, I know.....

Watching Monk on USA network.

My favorite detective!

I love Monk show. I just love his power of observation. I also love to see him freak out at something because of his OCD. (remember the boy picking his nose??) I also have first 5 seasons on DVD.

Gotcha! Freeport!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever drink Pusser's Rum? I LOVE that rum. Unfortunately, I didn't think to drink THAT in IslandGal's country. Duh of me.

Make it thru Ike okay?
I don't think I have. Ike effected the southern islands, they did ok. Thanks.

Sounds like fun. My boyfriend and I watched, "What Happens in Vegas." We both laughed through the entire movie. Great movie.

Yeah It was nice for a change since the kids were at their dad for the weekend. :)

Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. I'll have to add that on my queue in netflix. ;)

I love Monk show. I just love his power of observation. I also love to see him freak out at something because of his OCD. (remember the boy picking his nose??) I also have first 5 seasons on DVD.

Hooray. Now I guess Lumbingmi must see that many people like Monk!

Last friday, it was kinda of ok ok... I barely remember something that I got to do stuff as chores and else... I was kinda of worn out. =/

Well, tomorrow is another Friday night.

I will probably be watching The Forbidden Kingdom and a few other DVDs. :)

Well, tomorrow is another Friday night.

I will probably be watching The Forbidden Kingdom and a few other DVDs. :)

I watched the Forbidden Kingdom, it was pretty good. I love Jackie Chan and Jet - Li. This movie you will get to see a different side of Jet-li.

Last Friday I was at MSSD fball game, doing stat for them then went to Rathskellar to drink some beer...

Tonight, will be same as last Friday...

Tonight I will be going to Oktoberfest!! Cant wait!!!! I love Oktoberfest! I will be dancing silly as I need to release all that week long tension/stress ;)

Back