Friday Night

Just chilling and reading in here and yapping with some folks..and getting set for my cousin's wedding tomorrow... ahh..

Watching Boston Red Sox game then now LA Dogers Ballgame and kept in touch every now and then with my mother in South Carolina (at this moment they are having up to 70 mph gusts and poss. tornado watch till 5 am).

My Mommy loves Monk, its her favorite show, she records like every episode. I've watched it a couple times and its pretty funny.

Bottesini, I saw an episode of Monk earlier tonight too. Also watched the new episode of Stargate Atlantis. Wow, creepy!

Had my regular workout a few hours ago and finished just before SA started. Chilling now.

Bottesini, I saw an episode of Monk earlier tonight too. Also watched the new episode of Stargate Atlantis. Wow, creepy!

Had my regular workout a few hours ago and finished just before SA started. Chilling now.

Bush sucks.

FINALLY home.... damn it's almost midnight. I just got home like an hour ago. I went to Brooklyn after work to meet up with this lady because she's selling her bike. And then went back to my hometown and met up with my mom to go to restaurant... and then went off to my gf's house to get a haircut from her mom (yes free haircut!) and then here i am... just took shower and washed away these city filth.

now I'm catching up on AD and then do some more motorcycle hunting online... going to Women's US Opens tomorrow... and I'm bringing a binocular and you know what I'm going to use it for :naughty:

i did errands til around 6, then a friend called and ended up seeing the rangers/red sox in arlington.

friday night friday night hmm hmm hmm waiting to go back to work boohoohooohoooohooo

I watched Monk and Psyche recently. I took a nap for an hour beforehand. Now, I'm here in AllDeaf. ;)

I have CDO. Its kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, the way its supposed to be.

Funny. Monk didn't seem like a show I'd be interested in until one day I was bored with nothing else on TV, I watched it for the hell of it.. ended up liking it. I love the crime solving aspect along with the humor. Monk is almost like a super detective with awesome powers of observation (a nice side effect of his OCD??) and having the knack to solve mysteries.. it is kind of hilarious to watch how he interacts with others and how he reacts to various situations.

i watch friday night smackdown every friday sometime on dvr when im away i watch it

Back