For JW (Jehovah's Witness) supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
... the so called Christians that will kill their own mother, brother, sister, father, son or whom ever their real God, their country tells them to...
That's hyperbole (baloney), and you know it.

... time an energy can be spent reading the bible ,learning more about the creator and his son. That is what is important.
Jesus was/is the Creator.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Any of you support the Jehovah's Witness, then please read this comment. This comment reflects to these questions what I will ask you concerning JW. You know more about JW, then please answer these questions. The reason that I will ask you questions is because I think it is very interesting informative for you to open your eyes.

I researched a little bit about JW bible. I searched for Greek texts where JW was translated. A JW supporter had his JW bible and showed it to me. I opened the JW bible and searched the information in it. I noticed what this information in JW bible said. I searched other information through the Internet and found quotations concerning JW.

Please read on these quotations:
Askjo, you are so open minded I just knew you would love this site!
In Defense of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures Index of Pages

Do you believe it?

Since JW's don't believe in warfare, I assume they don't invest in, nor work for, any defense related industries, correct?

Is this article true?

The Watchtower’s Investments in Warfare Technology

Reachout Trust - Jehovah's Witness - Warfare Technology

Knowing what I know about them, if they did own stock unknowingly they would get rid of it. I have heard worse than that, seems people are always looking for something, and that seems such a waste of time. If Witnesses are false, no need to spend that much time on them, so few really pay attention.
Those guys should go after abortion, now millions are being killed, stop that!

Trinity is that who God is?

Does the Bible teach that God is some three pronged three headed multiple personality? Coming soon, what the King James version really says on the matter. with NO lame commentary from people you do not know, just the scriptures and only the scriptures.

Is this true?

"The Aug. 1, 1898 WT on page 231 says, 'There is no command in the Scriptures against military service,' and, 'It would be quite right to shoot, not to kill.' The April 15, 1903 WT on page 120 says, 'There could be nothing against our conscience in going into the army. Wherever we would go we could take the Lord with us, the Captain of our salvation, and wherever we would go we could find opportunities to serve him and his cause.' A complete reversal of this reasoning later occurred, as is demonstrated by this statement from the February 1, 1951 WT on page 73: 'It is only due to conscience that [Jehovah's Witnesses] have personally and legally objected before draft boards to participating in the armed conflicts and defense programs of worldly nations.'
JWs will, however, allow for self-defense. In the Sept. 8 Awake! in 1975 (pp. 27, 28), several points are made to this effect: (1) Matthew 5:39 does not apply to matters of self-defense. (2) self-defense is instinctive. (3) In certain circumstances there is no bloodguilt in the case of a death blow to the opponent. (4) It's okay to protect one's family in self-defense - Eph. 5:25. (5) Jesus' apostles had two swords for protection (Luke 22:38).2 (6) Peter's action in Matthew 26:51 was wrong, not because it was self-defense, but because Peter was resisting both the lawful authorities and God's will.
The WT of June 1, 1968 (p.347) adds that one could ALSO defend one's SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS from personal attack if necessary, and uses John 15:13 as a reference."
War and Self-Defense: The Bible vs. Jehovah's Witnesses

Knowing what I know about them, if they did own stock unknowingly they would get rid of it. I have heard worse than that, seems people are always looking for something, and that seems such a waste of time. If Witnesses are false, no need to spend that much time on them, so few really pay attention.
They know what they're doing.

"The Watchtower Society owns 50% of Rand Cam Engine Corp. which owns 49% of Rand Energy Group Inc. In addition, The Watchtower Society owns 44.9% of REGI US Inc. These three "Sister companies" - as they have called themselves- are mostly financed by Reg Technologies Inc. which ultimately controls REGI US Inc.

REGI’s first press release dated May 11, 1994 opens up with enthusiasm to have a product with which they can tap into an annual $20 Billion market and plans to align the US Department of Defense as their first customer:

'Reg Technologies, Inc. entered into a consortium agreement with Hercules Aerospace Company (a Fortune 500 Company) to further develop the diesel version of the Rand Cam™ Engine in concert with the West Virginia University team. The diesel engine will be developed for military and commercial applications. The annual market potential for the diesel engine market in North America is $20 Billion US Reg Technologies, Inc. plans to license Hercules, Inc. for Department of Defense applications in consideration for the development and commercialization of the Rand Cam™ Diesel Engine, and other benefits to Reg Technologies, Inc.

The management of Reg Technologies, Inc. is confident that the ensuing year will result in a successful working model of the Rand Cam™ Engine that will produce significant revenue from license agreements. The Wankel Rotary Engine generated $200,000,000.00 from license rights in the 1960's.'

Since their creation, the 'Sister companies' have systematically sought out awards and subcontracts from NASA and the US Department of Defense. To this effect, A MILITARY EXPERT was appointed as REGI’s Marketing Corporate Director."

"It is remarkable that Watchtower’s 'Sister Companies' have signed several agreements with various companies dedicated to warfare technology. Consider some of REGI’s clients:

* Hercules Aerospace Company. Products: Missile propellants and warheads. Design and manufacture of solid propulsion rocket motors and composite structures. (Bought by Alliant TechSystems).

* Alliant TechSystems, Inc now has $1.3 billion in annual sales of a repertoire of products including: Small-caliber military ammunition, rocket propellants, commercial and military smokeless powder, law enforcement and sporting ammunition, ammunition related products, strategic missiles, missile defense interceptors, gun-launched precision-guided munitions, electronic warfare systems, soldier systems, propulsion for missile defense systems, composite structures for aircraft and weapons systems, medium-caliber and tank ammunition, medium-caliber gun systems, high-performance batteries for military and aerospace applications, tactical barrier systems, tactical missile rocket motors and warheads.

* Advanced Ceramics Research (ACR) has performed nearly $6 million in military work.

* RADIAN MILITARY PARTS is a key supplier of engineering, logistics systems integration services to the US Department of Defense. It delivers 'perfect quality parts for weapon systems.'

* RADIAN The Engineering Division provides comprehensive support to the US Department of Defense’s weapon systems managers. It operates from facilities adjacent to several key US military installations.

* Engineered Support Systems, Inc has recently acquired RADIAN for $41.7 million US in cash and shares. EASI is a diversified supplier of high tech integrated military electronics support equipment and logistics services to all branches of the US armed forces and certain foreign militaries."

You brought up the topic of Christians and warfare, not me. I'm just trying to get clarification on the JW doctrine and practice.

I agree that abortion is awful but why are you bringing that up now?

Does the Bible teach that God is some three pronged three headed multiple personality?
No.

Coming soon, what the King James version really says on the matter. with NO lame commentary from people you do not know, just the scriptures and only the scriptures.
Promise?

Will that include complete context?

Wow looks like your on to something!

They know what they're doing.

"The Watchtower Society owns 50% of Rand Cam Engine Corp. which owns 49% of Rand Energy Group Inc. In addition, The Watchtower Society owns 44.9% of REGI US Inc. These three "Sister companies" - as they have called themselves- are mostly financed by Reg Technologies Inc. which ultimately controls REGI US Inc.

REGI’s first press release dated May 11, 1994 opens up with enthusiasm to have a product with which they can tap into an annual $20 Billion market and plans to align the US Department of Defense as their first customer:

'Reg Technologies, Inc. entered into a consortium agreement with Hercules Aerospace Company (a Fortune 500 Company) to further develop the diesel version of the Rand Cam™ Engine in concert with the West Virginia University team. The diesel engine will be developed for military and commercial applications. The annual market potential for the diesel engine market in North America is $20 Billion US Reg Technologies, Inc. plans to license Hercules, Inc. for Department of Defense applications in consideration for the development and commercialization of the Rand Cam™ Diesel Engine, and other benefits to Reg Technologies, Inc.

The management of Reg Technologies, Inc. is confident that the ensuing year will result in a successful working model of the Rand Cam™ Engine that will produce significant revenue from license agreements. The Wankel Rotary Engine generated $200,000,000.00 from license rights in the 1960's.'

Since their creation, the 'Sister companies' have systematically sought out awards and subcontracts from NASA and the US Department of Defense. To this effect, A MILITARY EXPERT was appointed as REGI’s Marketing Corporate Director."

"It is remarkable that Watchtower’s 'Sister Companies' have signed several agreements with various companies dedicated to warfare technology. Consider some of REGI’s clients:

* Hercules Aerospace Company. Products: Missile propellants and warheads. Design and manufacture of solid propulsion rocket motors and composite structures. (Bought by Alliant TechSystems).

* Alliant TechSystems, Inc now has $1.3 billion in annual sales of a repertoire of products including: Small-caliber military ammunition, rocket propellants, commercial and military smokeless powder, law enforcement and sporting ammunition, ammunition related products, strategic missiles, missile defense interceptors, gun-launched precision-guided munitions, electronic warfare systems, soldier systems, propulsion for missile defense systems, composite structures for aircraft and weapons systems, medium-caliber and tank ammunition, medium-caliber gun systems, high-performance batteries for military and aerospace applications, tactical barrier systems, tactical missile rocket motors and warheads.

* Advanced Ceramics Research (ACR) has performed nearly $6 million in military work.

* RADIAN MILITARY PARTS is a key supplier of engineering, logistics systems integration services to the US Department of Defense. It delivers 'perfect quality parts for weapon systems.'

* RADIAN The Engineering Division provides comprehensive support to the US Department of Defense’s weapon systems managers. It operates from facilities adjacent to several key US military installations.

* Engineered Support Systems, Inc has recently acquired RADIAN for $41.7 million US in cash and shares. EASI is a diversified supplier of high tech integrated military electronics support equipment and logistics services to all branches of the US armed forces and certain foreign militaries."

You went to a Witness hater site and found breaking news, what a surprise, but when you go on the today show, you may want mention that =he had no real proof, stupid really,this would be everywhere if it were true. It is pure lies and slander!
my next post will be the scriptues, you can comment all your want, but I will let them speak for themselves.

You went to a Witness hater site and found breaking news, what a surprise, but when you go on the today show, you may want mention that =he had no real proof, stupid really,this would be everywhere if it were true. It is pure lies and slander!
I didn't read anything about "hating" JWs on the site. All I'm asking, is that information true?

Are you saying that Watchtower isn't involved in those companies?

Are you saying that the quotations from Watchtower aren't accurate?

Why are you so angry?

Jesus was/is the Creator.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

The Scripture Colossians 1:15-20 show that Jesus is the first born of creation.
Other scripture show that no one has seen god at any time John 1:18. We have facts in the bible of people seeing Jesus. Jesus at no time said that he was God.

The scripture at John 1:1 show the word god and God written differently. If you read verse 2 again you will see you left out a few words "This one in the beginning with god". It is better to read the whole chapter

In that book Jesus often referred to his father , not to himself as being God.

Is this true?

"The Aug. 1, 1898 WT on page 231 says, 'There is no command in the Scriptures against military service,' and, 'It would be quite right to shoot, not to kill.' The April 15, 1903 WT on page 120 says, 'There could be nothing against our conscience in going into the army. Wherever we would go we could take the Lord with us, the Captain of our salvation, and wherever we would go we could find opportunities to serve him and his cause.' A complete reversal of this reasoning later occurred, as is demonstrated by this statement from the February 1, 1951 WT on page 73: 'It is only due to conscience that [Jehovah's Witnesses] have personally and legally objected before draft boards to participating in the armed conflicts and defense programs of worldly nations.'
JWs will, however, allow for self-defense. In the Sept. 8 Awake! in 1975 (pp. 27, 28), several points are made to this effect: (1) Matthew 5:39 does not apply to matters of self-defense. (2) self-defense is instinctive. (3) In certain circumstances there is no bloodguilt in the case of a death blow to the opponent. (4) It's okay to protect one's family in self-defense - Eph. 5:25. (5) Jesus' apostles had two swords for protection (Luke 22:38).2 (6) Peter's action in Matthew 26:51 was wrong, not because it was self-defense, but because Peter was resisting both the lawful authorities and God's will.
The WT of June 1, 1968 (p.347) adds that one could ALSO defend one's SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS from personal attack if necessary, and uses John 15:13 as a reference."
War and Self-Defense: The Bible vs. Jehovah's Witnesses

I remember that article. I was new to JW's at the time. There have been some updates on that. That is why is one of the reasons I like JW' because they admitt when they misunderstand and they correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back