For JW (Jehovah's Witness) supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying Jesus shared the same traits and characteristics like other every cult leader. You need to read the link carefully.

Keep in mind, the term of cult doesn't mean a bad thing - just that christianity happened to fit the description of cult whether u like it or not.
WHAT IS A CULT?

Cult.....this - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia one is very long to read.

Christian countercult movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Definition of terms: cults, sects, denominations

Yea all of these links indicate that Christianity do fit the description of cult but christians dont like the connotation comes with 'cult' - thinking cult is bad thing which it isn't.

But they think it is ok to call other religions cults. Isnt that a form of egoism?

But they think it is ok to call other religions cults. Isnt that a form of egoism?

FYI, that isn't a form of egoism. Cult means a false doctrine and that it don't follow the Bible what Jesus taught. I don't THINK it is ok to call other false doctrine a cult. I do KNOW it that they are cults.

Yea all of these links indicate that Christianity do fit the description of cult but christians dont like the connotation comes with 'cult' - thinking cult is bad thing which it isn't.

You are contradictin' Jesus' teachin'. You came to cross His Words to penknife His Truth.

JW brainwashed people through their mind abuse, emotion abuse and verbal abuse. There is no fun for them to enjoy or have good memorize of their lives. What a shameful on JW! JW is really sicko and sulphur!

FYI, that isn't a form of egoism. Cult means a false doctrine and that it don't follow the Bible what Jesus taught. I don't THINK it is ok to call other false doctrine a cult. I do KNOW it that they are cults.

My friend, please put down crack pipe and read this...

For authoritative British usage, the Compact Oxford English Dictionary of Current English definitions of "cult" and "sect" are:

cult[2]
1 a system of religious worship directed towards a particular figure or object.
2 a small religious group regarded as strange or as imposing excessive control over members.
3 something popular or fashionable among a particular section of society.

Cult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Noobs, can you please have a civilized discussion without calling people crack addicts? You'd get more mileage out of it.

You are contradictin' Jesus' teachin'. You came to cross His Words to penknife His Truth.

Huh? I am not diminishing jesus' teaching. I am merely point out that Christianity is cult like other religion groups.

ok let me make this simple for you to understand.

Cult itself is not BAD thing and it is just a "term" of defining a group who worship something constantly , in your case, God/Jesus.

I.e drug itself is not bad but it is just a term which means that it simulate or affect ur body/mind. it can be either good or bad depends on pp's perspective.

Noobs, can you please have a civilized discussion without calling people crack addicts? You'd get more mileage out of it.

People need to understand some certain phrases dont necessarly reflect on what person do in his/her life but what he/she is thinking or acting. When I said put down crack pipe, I meant it figuratively. :afro:

Figuratively, literally, schmiguratively! It's all the same: An insult; a put-down showing an inability to discuss with civilty.

Huh? I am not diminishing jesus' teaching. I am merely point out that Christianity is cult like other religion groups.

ok let me make this simple for you to understand.

Cult itself is not BAD thing and it is just a "term" of defining a group who worship something constantly , in your case, God/Jesus.

I.e drug itself is not bad but it is just a term which means that it simulate or affect ur body/mind. it can be either good or bad depends on pp's perspective.

Cult = to reject Jesus or to make Him out of someone's life. Cult is a BAD thing - IMHO/POV.

That CULT can not mix with what Jesus taught since He is the Truth. You need to study the Bible some more to understand the definition of what a " cult " means. The Bible will tell you. You can't depend on the website for its interpretation or definition.

Dont take it too literally when I said "put down crack pipe". ;)

Don't use that words to insult anyone anymore. Understand ? I don't think that is very nice by usin' that words such as " crack pipe ". Don't tell me another excuse by tryin' to save your neck or defend yourself. Okay ? Please, practice yourself to RESPECT others. :ty:

Cult = to reject Jesus or to make Him out of someone's life. Cult is a BAD thing - IMHO/POV.

That CULT can not mix with what Jesus taught since He is the Truth. You need to study the Bible some more to understand the definition of what a " cult " means. The Bible will tell you. You can't depend on the website for its interpretation or definition.

KINGOFNOOBS, here the bible show you...

You read those pages that I am giving you and I am going summary one important about Jesus is true and not cult.

1 John 1:1 to 1 John 2:12 said:
In this Gospel John provides clear evidence that Jesus is the Son of God and that by believing in him we may have eternal life. John also provides unique material about Jesus' birth. He did not come into being when he was born, because He is eternal!

So please tell us that Jesus is still fake and lie? Remember the world want you believe Jesus is fake. The earth is short and He is eternal mean FOREVER that we will live in Good that we will worry nothing like today. We have to watch news; the news and world, want us worries and eyes off Him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back