For JW (Jehovah's Witness) supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprise about those rules like they can't go to the college or be a police officers, women have to talk to the elders, etc. Only 144,000 select JW are allow to go to heaven. I'm so glad that I left JW. They are into cult and into isolate world. Feel sorry for the people who don't realize what's happening in the world around them.

cute sarcasm there rabbit. but why are you here in this forum when u are know not to assoicate with non-J.W. people just J.W. people

Read this. It's from the Jehovah's Witnesses Official Website.

Jehovah's Witnesses are found at all levels of society, and they do not physically separate themselves from those who do not share their beliefs. They live, work, and go to school with people of different religious beliefs, and they enjoy cordial relationships with them. Jehovah's Witnesses follow Jesus' example of being "no part of the world" by avoiding the unchristian prejudices and controversies that divide mankind today. Although not ascetics, they avoid being excessive in the pursuit of wealth, pleasure, or prominence.—John 17:15, 16; 1 John 2:15, 16.

I met other deaf man who is JW, He is fellowship deaf community people. He is sooo sweet and nice a person. It not like look Rabbit here.

Ouch! That was really mean, I've never said anything to disrespect your choices, I've only been answering peoples questions. I've lost alot of respect for you because you said that. :(

Ouch! That was really mean, I've never said anything to disrespect your choices, I've only been answering peoples questions. I've lost alot of respect for you because you said that. :(

Me too! I lost your respectful! because I did pm and talked about JW. You turned me off and jumped me out! When I not finished talked with you before last summer. I understand you are very younger and why you are sign up in alldeaf? You would be soft heart.

AMEN!!!! J.W. makes me:barf:

Me too! I lost your respectful! because I did pm and talked about JW. You turned me off and jumped me out! When I not finished talked with you before last summer. I understand you are very younger and why you are sign up in alldeaf? You would be soft heart.

Rabbi....if you do learn american sign language, then you will have to try pulling deafies for your own winning. But now you are hearing and nothing to know sign language, how can you understand our deaf culture if you are in the deaf world???

I WANT to be part of the deaf world, I have many deaf friends and can speak ASL (not fluent, but I can still speak it), I've dedicated the last year of my life to learning about deaf people and the culture and language, and this is how I'm treated? You use the fact that I'm hearing against me... you are doing to others what you don't want people to do to yourselves, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I WANT to be part of the deaf world, I have many deaf friends and can speak ASL (not fluent, but I can still speak it), I've dedicated the last year of my life to learning about deaf people and the culture and language, and this is how I'm treated? You use the fact that I'm hearing against me... you are doing to others what you don't want people to do to yourselves, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I am not ashamed of myself to others. Be sure that you are involved in the deaf world when you are learning ASL and understand the deaf culture. That is my point! Do not let you to take over the deaf world.

I'm not surprise about those rules like they can't go to the college or be a police officers, women have to talk to the elders, etc. Only 144,000 select JW are allow to go to heaven. I'm so glad that I left JW. They are into cult and into isolate world. Feel sorry for the people who don't realize what's happening in the world around them.

Indeed. Ignorace is bliss.

This applies to every religion include christianity which i consider it to be cult.

Indeed. Ignorace is bliss.

This applies to every religion include christianity which i consider it to be cult.

So, you are meanin' to say that Jesus Christ is a cult Leader ?

So, you are meanin' to say that Jesus Christ is a cult Leader ?

Yes he fits the descripition of what cult leader is.

Christians can often be found issuing warnings about the evils of cult environments and the destructive influence they can have on the minds of emotionally and economically stressed people. Cults are said to create an atmosphere of extremely negative attitudes because the cult leader replaces God, parents, and the very mind of an individual with the personal agenda and views of the cult leader. The cult mentality with all it's ramifications is said to spawn horrible fanatical movements and produces petty, self-serving, egotistical and often power hungry leaders who wish to manipulate and control others.

All these points and observations about cults ring true in the minds of objective people.
However, what is ignored by Christians is that their Lord and Savior, Jesus, exhibited exactly the same traits that zealous cult leaders do. Christians will close their eyes to the same things they find so disturbing in other cult leaders.
This is understandable to some extent because Christianity is above all else, a religion that promotes itself through aggressive advertising and the unquestioning submission to a superficial God, a God of shine and little substance.
Believers are told to do the "will of God" and serve him totally.
After all, Jesus himself gave Christians their marching orders in the Gospel of Matthew.

Matt 28:18-20
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power(authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Christians will only recognize as the "Word of God", those parts of the Bible that they like the sound of and any parts which don't appeal to them they'll ignore or rationalize away as not pertaining to them.
Jesus demonstrated exactly the same traits that other cult leaders exhibit. Of course, since it was Jesus the disturbing similarities are deemed "holy" and the "will of God".
But let there be no mistake, the character called Jesus, as defined by the New Testament has the same egotistical, power hungry message that any other zealous cult leader or dictator has.
That message is…Obey me in all things or you will be punished.

Cult Leader Jesus

just because u want more deaf people cuz u think we are guillable so u can win over of become a elder one day i have seen this all of my life and im pround to be a disfellowship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am lost...how is the deaf culture a part of JW?

I am lost...how is the deaf culture a part of JW?

nozobo is accusing me of only trying to learn asl because I want to "convert" people to my religion... apparently he thinks that I'm an impostor among the deaf. :roll:

Yes he fits the descripition of what cult leader is.

Cult Leader Jesus

I don't believe that Jesus is really a cult Leader. He is NOT a zealous cult Leader, either. He DIED on the cross for YOU, ME and EVERYONE. Does that means it labeled Him as a cult Leader ? Other cult leaders don't died on the cross like Him. Other cult leaders don't purchase YOU, ME and EVERYONE with their blood to forgive YOU, ME and EVERYONE for sins. How do YOU explain that Jesus Christ is a cult Leader just like the rest ??

Of course, He wants US to tell the world about Him, because of His Love for YOU, ME and EVERYONE. He was willin' to DIE for all of us includin' YOU and ME. How much will that cost to die like this ?

Devil uses JW to wrongly teach and wrongly lead the ppl into the hell. Therefore, Devil grabs ppl's soul to the hell for goodness! Devil is collecting ppl for preparing to war against GOD and His armors! GOD will blow Devil out of here with all Devil's ppl and demons to the lake of fire everlasing!

GOD will promisely destroy JW's doctrines and false prophets, false preachers, false teachers! There is no others above Almighty GOD!

I don't believe that Jesus is really a cult Leader. He is NOT a zealous cult Leader, either. He DIED on the cross for YOU, ME and EVERYONE. Does that means it labeled Him as a cult Leader ? Other cult leaders don't died on the cross like Him. Other cult leaders don't purchase YOU, ME and EVERYONE with their blood to forgive YOU, ME and EVERYONE for sins. How do YOU explain that Jesus Christ is a cult Leader just like the rest ??

Of course, He wants US to tell the world about Him, because of His Love for YOU, ME and EVERYONE. He was willin' to DIE for all of us includin' YOU and ME. How much will that cost to die like this ?

Amen!!!!:angel:

KINGOFNOOBS, :laugh2: :crazy:

nozobo is accusing me of only trying to learn asl because I want to "convert" people to my religion... apparently he thinks that I'm an impostor among the deaf. :roll:

:nono:

Throwstones, Amen! you beat me! You done typed it. It is true. ONLY Jesus died on cross for your sin!!! John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am saying Jesus shared the same traits and characteristics like other every cult leader. You need to read the link carefully.

Keep in mind, the term of cult doesn't mean a bad thing - just that christianity happened to fit the description of cult whether u like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back