Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till Cowboys and Packers to play next week. Good matchup of two 10-1 teams. Then, like the Pats and Colts game, the best of the NFC will emerge.

My pick- Cowboys to win 38-27.

Can't wait till Cowboys and Packers to play next week. Good matchup of two 10-1 teams. Then, like the Pats and Colts game, the best of the NFC will emerge.

Yeah, gotta watching Packers vs Cowboys and Patritos vs Steelers next week!

Almost sure to my picks : Pats , Cotls , Cowboys and Packers in for confernece championship. Is fun to watch the rematch there?!

Yes, the Cowboys beat the Jets :thumb:My pick- Cowboys to win 38-27.

Yeah, gotta watching Packers vs Cowboys and Patritos vs Steelers next week!

Almost sure to my picks : Pats , Cotls , Cowboys and Packers in for confernece championship. Is fun to watch the rematch there?!

Yes, Go Patriots woohooo SMOKIN! SMOKIN! can't wait for the game on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles :h5: Max

That remains to be seen... I'm sure both games will be stiff enough... or both games would probably end in a shootout.. oh weee...

I'm pretty sure the Patriots will cover the 17 point spread. If McNabb don't play, the spread should be 30, they'd still probably cover that.

I knew the Cowboys were going to beat the Jets.....easily. Now, an another tough game for the Cowboys and Packers on Thursday. I'm looking forward it to the game.

Oceanblue, MaxUFC, or football fans, if anything happens to me on Thursday, it has been nice to meet y'all. I think I should call the ambulance to stand by.

I knew the Cowboys were going to beat the Jets.....easily. Now, an another tough game for the Cowboys and Packers on Thursday. I'm looking forward it to the game.

Oceanblue, MaxUFC, or football fans, if anything happens to me on Thursday, it has been nice to meet y'all. I think I should call the ambulance to stand by.

Texanguy, I really hope you will be okay this will have me concerned on Thur. I sure hope your Cowboys win, take it easy fella.

Unbeatable!! Wow! Job Well Done!!

my-pats-space-2.gif

FUCK!!!!!! Eagles almost beat Pats :( that means Coach Reid has to start Feeley instead McNabb!!

if you're not either from Green Bay or Dallas area, you won't able to see on your TV, only on NFL Network. If your luck to find sport bar club that have one.

I don't care for football anymore...

same football teams, 'cowboys, patriots, bears, & colts' always win.

I watched how Tom Brady orchestra the games...

football players numbered 81, 18, 10, and few other are his secret players.... they always catch his ball.

FUCK!!!!!! Eagles almost beat Pats :( that means Coach Reid has to start Feeley instead McNabb!!

Feeley threw three INTs. Once he threw to that place where there were no Eagles players but the Pats. That's not exactly a good sign, but... What can Reid do with McNabb out with an injury?

if you're not either from Green Bay or Dallas area, you won't able to see on your TV, only on NFL Network. If your luck to find sport bar club that have one.

I don't live in the Dallas area, but I'm able to watch them because I live in the state of TX. Houston Texans (or now Tennessee Titans thanks to the hype of Vince Young) are always airing on CBS here as the Dallas Cowboys are being aired on FOX here.

Yeah wooo I won rough rider saskatoon go rider

THat is won CFL first to champion to Saskatoon and Winnipeg.

They bets to Winnipeg is lose. Saskatoon is won... Football really won.

Happy spirit

THat is won CFL first to champion to Saskatoon and Winnipeg.

They bets to Winnipeg is lose. Saskatoon is won... Football really won.

Happy spirit

Congrats! I sure hope the Winnipeg Blue Bomber bounce right back up again for next year. Again, congrats!

I don't care for football anymore...

same football teams, 'cowboys, patriots, bears, & colts' always win.

I watched how Tom Brady orchestra the games...

football players numbered 81, 18, 10, and few other are his secret players.... they always catch his ball.

then get out of here

Feeley threw three INTs. Once he threw to that place where there were no Eagles players but the Pats. That's not exactly a good sign, but... What can Reid do with McNabb out with an injury?

but Feeley did doing good last night game against Pats, so put Feeley as starter, not McNabb!

then get out of here

:h5:I couldn't agree with you more on this one. I have request a permanent ban
Ban.gif
but :ugh3:

Back on the topic, Feeley and company were very physical and aggressive and were after Brady. NE knew it and came back to a close win :)

I don't live in the Dallas area, but I'm able to watch them because I live in the state of TX. Houston Texans (or now Tennessee Titans thanks to the hype of Vince Young) are always airing on CBS here as the Dallas Cowboys are being aired on FOX here.

I'm saying that on this Thursday for Cowboys vs Packers, it won't air either on CBS, NBC or FOX or ESPN, either. It will be only on NFL Network. While live in Dallas or Wisc area, they can watch their location over-the-air channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back