Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles suck, period

Ha, you know Eagles is little BETTER than Miami Dolphins! :cool:
Miami will never be a better team unless they get the BEST quarterback. I wish Fins picked BREES over Culpepper in few years ago. BAD BAD PICK by FINS.

Ha, you know Eagles is little BETTER than Miami Dolphins! :cool:
Miami will never be a better team unless they get the BEST quarterback. I wish Fins picked BREES over Culpepper in few years ago. BAD BAD PICK by FINS.

Ofc I know that, if Eagles take on Dolphins and we will whip ur ass ha then why not u GM for Dolphins, so u can sign Brees over Culpepper

NE Patriots Vs. Bills, Sunday, Sept. 23, 2007

Another home game for the Patriots woohoo let's see if they can come out with another winning Yeah!!

They will Rock the house!

Boston's Finest

Go Brady#12

NE wins again!

Another winning goes to Boston's finest! I thought the Bills were going to win bec NE seemed sluggish at first. They came around again and beat the Bills. NE:38 Bills :7 What a beautiful day in Bradyland!

Another winning goes to Boston's finest! I thought the Bills were going to win bec NE seemed sluggish at first. They came around again and beat the Bills. NE:38 Bills :7 What a beautiful day in Bradyland!

:h5: DID Patriots cheating? Nope, they whooped Bills up....same score last three games - 38! :thumb: They could score another 38 points when face Cincinnati next week! :fingersx:

:h5: DID Patriots cheating? Nope, they whooped Bills up....same score last three games - 38! :thumb: They could score another 38 points when face Cincinnati next week! :fingersx:

:h5: No cheating involved its all natural :giggle:

NE Patriots Rock!

From I see about the Patriots since beginning of the season, ways they play and have a team chemistry such as Moss, defense and others, The Patriots is all way to win the Super Bowl this year.

I don't hate the Patriots since I have respects for the Patriots. I do not care if any people think the Patriots are cheating because other teams could be cheating than the Patriots. All teams are not perfect because they do play dirty or clean game. Deal with it and move on!

Since this thread is for "Football Season is here"

Do anyone here love college football? I notice that a lot of people love NFL here, but I would prefer college football for several reasons and I would still enjoy watching NFL.

This year for NCAA football has been very strange because a couple of teams upseted others and a lot of things changed in AP poll.

Go Alabama!

Eagles killed Lions badly, give me hell yeah!!!!

audience chatings *hell yeah!!! hell yeah!!!!*

Team who are 0-3 right now does not cheat at all. :lol:

I hope Little Giants kick Eagles' ass this sunday on NBC [8:30PM]

I can't wait to watch Patriot play against Cowboys in Dallas. :cool:

Eagles killed Lions badly, give me hell yeah!!!!

audience chatings *hell yeah!!! hell yeah!!!!*

Eagles's throwback unifrom. Oh gosh awful!! :eek: ... :hmm: that must a reason to make Lions sick?. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back