Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles's throwback unifrom. Oh gosh awful!! :eek: ... :hmm: that must a reason to make Lions sick?. :D

The Eagles had that jersey from the 1940s I beleive.. I saw that one on the highreels and I was like whoa whaattt... funny enough that looks like the Univeristy of Michigan Wolverines with that front helmet look on the top.. interesting...

The Eagles had that jersey from the 1940s I beleive.. I saw that one on the highreels and I was like whoa whaattt... funny enough that looks like the Univeristy of Michigan Wolverines with that front helmet look on the top.. interesting...

Yeah, that what I thought of Eagles's helmet to Michigan. I must said 1940's got not many colors like today with outrage fashions. :thumb:

It was in 1933 to 1940 then they change to green/white

Eagles's throwback unifrom. Oh gosh awful!! :eek: ... :hmm: that must a reason to make Lions sick?. :D

yeah their design and colors style look shitty. at first though look different than NFL team but eagles eeeek....LOL

Saints team dump start at 0-3 before next week bye. Bree, McAllister and Bush couldn't production offense enough for Saints need.

It is going to be a good game. Both teams are undefeated....

Oh you must done talking with future fonture lady or gypst? Hmm, I put thousand dollars betting on Cowboys and Patriots for next two weeks! Thank you! ;):giggle:

Huh? *looking at my Dallas Cowboys schedule* Oh. My mistake. I thought it would be this Sunday. Duh. So......please bet on Dallas Cowboys against St. Louis Rams. lol Anyone here from St. Louis?

Huh? *looking at my Dallas Cowboys schedule* Oh. My mistake. I thought it would be this Sunday. Duh. So......please bet on Dallas Cowboys against St. Louis Rams. lol Anyone here from St. Louis?

All right on your mistake. Yes, Pats vs Cowboys game is "must see" game, dude...if they wins another two games before showdown that define talk all the week! I take Patriots over Cowboys...not that reason I am fan...Cowboys are bright young team while Pats has been good study team (umm cheating?. LOL) then look why Bears can't stop Cowboys to find their weakness area to be contain their spark offense.
What more Brady got good look Romo don't. :giggle: Yes, how many yards of Moss and Owens too.
:D

Oh yes...SLT's RB Jackson is out that game.

I can't wait to watch Patriot play against Cowboys in Dallas. :cool:
That won't be until Sun, Oct 14th :giggle:

Now back to business.... NE Patriots game will be on Monday, Ocober 1, 2007 vs the Bengals at Brown stadium. Go Patroits!!

Ocean... I bet the Bengals will turn on the Patriots good enough... maybe so.. we will see...

I can't wait to see how my Bears do this week with Griese. They can't be any worse than when they have stupid Wrex pretending to be a QB. I will be keeping my fingers crossed this weekend. I'll also be keeping one eye open as I watch the Cubbies. LOL

Romo did a such AMAZING rush after lose after snap the ball over his head.

What a wild game before halftime!!!

Eagles lost to Giants!! Fuck!!! Now I ignore NFL and focus my team, Phillies are in playoff!!!!!

Romo did a such AMAZING rush after lose after snap the ball over his head.

What a wild game before halftime!!!

Yeah, I saw that...what a luck he manage gain some yards. if not would be around 20 yards loss.

Beautiful Day in Bradyland!

Boston's Finest!!! NE 39 Bengals 7

what a game for NE Patriots taking down the Bengals woohoo!!!

Yeah! That's what I thought surprise! Surprise!

Watched some of the game tonight--both teams showed great prowess out on the field, however, the Bengals couldn't keep it going or kept coming short. Soo..the Pats remains unbeaten--hats off to the better team with the win! :thumb:

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back