Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psst I'd like a St. Louis Rams sig if so?? Let me know eh!
K. You want regular?...
or do you want a St Louis Rams sig tag with your name on it?...if, yes, what name?

ooh nice signtures of NFL , dreamsfloatJoe , would you have a NE Patriots handy? Por favor smiling big

dreamsfloatJoe need to charge us guys for gifs. LOL

dreamsfloatJoe need to charge us guys for gifs. LOL

Nah, we can find alot gifs from PhotoBucket.com, some of my gifs are from WrestlingForum.com or PhotoBucket.com

ZiNg said:
dreamsfloatJoe need to charge us guys for gifs.
No sir ZiNg, FREE is one of my favorite words.

I Love FREE everythings.

I just snag & share (S&S) FREE stuff. :)

Checkin on everyone

How's everyone's team doing so far for the opening season?
It's all good in my book, NE Patriots CRUNCHED NY Jets woohoooo I am pleased on the score for NE Patriots grin

NE 39
NY : 14

Dammit! Eagles lost to Green Bay cuz of a retard play at the end of game with the punt. GRRRRRRRR

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Lo and behold, was kinda nice to emerge from a throng of Browns fans and get a nice win over 'em! Yeah, am constantly surrounded by Browns fans around here.... :cool:

Gooo Steelers!!!

~RR

Dammit! Eagles lost to Green Bay cuz of a retard play at the end of game with the punt. GRRRRRRRR

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

its 2 times!! I wanna coaches bench that punt return player!!! Referees are bad also cuz Packers had 2 times on delay of games and they aint even bother flag and few bad call, referees still not even bother flags on Packers!!!

It's all good in my book, NE Patriots CRUNCHED NY Jets woohoooo I am pleased on the score for NE Patriots grin

NE 39

Eagles lost!! :pissed:

Dang my Rams lost 27-13 to Carolina.. oh well but I did get to go to the CFL Banjo Bowl game between my beloved Wpg Blue Bombers vs SSK Roughriders.. wooo Bombers won 34-15.. hehe I had a good time at that game with my 3 brothers and their wives.. hehe.

NE 39

:h5: Brady - Moss , defense, returner were great combos on that game! :dance2:

:h5: Brady - Moss , defense, returner were great combos on that game! :dance2:

Indeed, with a lot more excitement to come with the Brady-Moss combo woohoo Go Patriots! :dance2:

_DancingChickenavatar_2739.gif
...hehehe

HAHAHA that is exactly looks like Dallas, wow, you gotta pic of em. lol

Our roommate is full blooded Green Bay Packers, and got wall full of Green Bay. UGGGH. LOL, Really it called Gay Boys Penis. LOL

*off-topic*

Hmm..thought it was the 'Brady-Oceanblue7' combo.... :scatter:

:lol:
~RR

:giggle: RR I like your *off-topic* combo ooh yeah ! I would love that very much :naughty:

Back to the topic * NE Patriots have much more to come this season with a lot more of extravaganza!

NE Patriots vs SD Chargers

Looks like a great Sunday night football game woohoo!!!! I like SD Chargers too tough decision hehe.. I am by all means, still a NE Patroits fan no matter what they faced this week. Everyone makes mistakes, now they will pay the penalty for their actions. Time to enjoy a great game and move on to the future.

Go Patriots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back