Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
I hate Jerry Jones but I like the team. Been big fan of Dallas Cowboys since I was a kid.

Haha Pats wont :whip: Titans cuz its only preseason ;)

I know its preseason still gets me excited to know football season is officially here:giggle:

Sept will be an important month let the real games begin:whip:

Hey, Farewell, I'm curious why are the Eagle fans hate TO so much? Is it about TO punched the head coach or something?

Hey, Farewell, I'm curious why are the Eagle fans hate TO so much? Is it about TO punched the head coach or something?

Because he talked bad about Eagles and McNabb too much on National TV and newspapers.

I remembered TO talked bad about SF 49ers and Jeff Garica. He called Jeff "Gay". LOL

Soon he will talk bad about Cowboys and Romo. Good thing Drew Bledsoe is done before TO talks about him.

Because he talked bad about Eagles and McNabb too much on National TV and newspapers.

I remembered TO talked bad about SF 49ers and Jeff Garica. He called Jeff "Gay". LOL

Soon he will talk bad about Cowboys and Romo. Good thing Drew Bledsoe is done before TO talks about him.

Ahh...I see.

I've been told that TO learned his about misbehavior since the Eagles kicked him out. To me, I hope he will be a good boy during with the Cowboys.

Ahh...I see.

I've been told that TO learned his about misbehavior since the Eagles kicked him out. To me, I hope he will be a good boy during with the Cowboys.

Yea, Zing is right, thats why Eagles suspened TO 4 games, after that released him from Eagles team without pay...

I know its preseason still gets me excited to know football season is officially here:giggle:

Sept will be an important month let the real games begin:whip:

haha, not blame u, same as me, cant wait till football season start cuz I am already boring with CFL things, ha

Yeah, TO is just a punk- cannot stop running his mouth wherever he goes. Wait until he goes a game where Romo doesn't get the ball to them, we'll all here it and the Dallas/TO saga will begin. I never could understand why he was bad-talking the Eagles; they were such a hard working team with awesome quarterback. I think TO is a very selfish and conceded person.

T.O. needs to have his mouth muzzled as well..he aint a cool guy when he has to whine about everything and also last year if ya remmy something with a overdose and etc... oy... what a prime donna guy...

Go NE Patriots #12

LOL dreamsfloatjoe..that would be the one..but the mouth needs to be covered ... that's all!! LOL...

Still, I would say this.. goooo St.Looooooooooouis Rams!!! HEHE!!!

There will be Raiders against 49ers this saturday night at 7 pm PST .... GO GO GO 49er's!!!!!!!!!!!

whoot! NINERS ALL THE WAY! but u know i may be a former CA, but i still loved the niners cux the team of the 80s brought me memories! i still miss bill walsh he defeintely brought us in the now and challenged us all, SF REPRESENT!!!!

Super Bowl rematch on upcoming monday night!

Bears vs Colts

Hey Rex!! You better not screwed up again this time!!! Or I'll come over there and kick your pimple ass!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! SF 49er's won against Oakland Raiders tonite and the score was 26-21 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppppppppppieeeee Yipppppppppppieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: :dance: :h5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back