Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: YVW Ms NEPG.

You work nights?...that does not seem to me to be fun! I'm allegeric to work. :D

I do what I can to be a score keeper here.
Great :thumb: you did a great job posting the score link :lol:
Anyone looking for a HOT date?
HOT date? Would that include Tom Brady or Phillip Rivers (SD Chargers) :giggle:
Pick any date in August, as August should be hot enough for y'all!
Will pick an August date get right back on this one.
JoeMOTW10105.06sandyj.gif

:cool:

Well I would think most teams that have gone on to win the Super Bowl do a bit poorly in the preseason but still had to rest a lot of the starters so the other players can play for some spots behind the starters to be backups in case... so there ya go.. but anything can happen...

Next NE Patriots Game

The next pre-season game for NE Patriots will be Fri, Aug. 17, 2007 @ 8:00pm. They play Tennessee Titans its a home game :applause::fingersx::fingersx:

Chicago Bears is at Houston TX!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! I always dreamt to watch Bears game in real life... darn it I moved to north texas and was formly living 1 hours drive away from Houston, TX but currently living 11 hours away from Houston, TX. Dallas cowboys is closer to my home where I am living 5 hrs drive. Oh well looking forward Bears playing at Dallas... when that gonna be? Anyone know? So I can grab tickets right away!

Cant wait till Eagles' first preseason game on this Monday against Ravens!! But no TV for me here :(

Dang Bears' starters stink in 1st quarter. I still dislike Grossman and Benson. Oh well. Maybe they will get better in few weeks.

Cant wait till Eagles' first preseason game on this Monday against Ravens!! But no TV for me here :(

Farewell, go to a friends house or family to watch the preseason game... I will do that occassionally since I don't have cable go to my dad's house or mom's place (parents divorced). Don't miss your fave team haha

Farewell, go to a friends house or family to watch the preseason game... I will do that occassionally since I don't have cable go to my dad's house or mom's place (parents divorced). Don't miss your fave team haha

Nah, dont need cuz I dont care abt preseason, impt I have NFL Sunday Ticket on my DirecTV, so I wont miss any Eagles games :thumb:

My family lives in PA while me in DC :(

Nah, dont need cuz I dont care abt preseason, impt I have NFL Sunday Ticket on my DirecTV, so I wont miss any Eagles games :thumb:

My family lives in PA while me in DC :(

farewell, that's :cool: you have NFL Sunday ticket on DirecTV will you be so kind to share that ticket with me :lol: JK

I don't have cable :cry:

farewell, that's :cool: you have NFL Sunday ticket on DirecTV will you be so kind to share that ticket with me :lol: JK

I don't have cable :cry:

:laugh2: then u gotta come to my apt and watch ur :iobarf: favorite team, NE Pats

New England Patriots has been top 3 picks on almost every football magazines I checked at Barnes & Noble store:dance2:

*chuckled* I knows that defnes getting under every other fans's skins now.:giggle:

Chicago Bears is at Houston TX!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! I always dreamt to watch Bears game in real life... darn it I moved to north texas and was formly living 1 hours drive away from Houston, TX but currently living 11 hours away from Houston, TX. Dallas cowboys is closer to my home where I am living 5 hrs drive. Oh well looking forward Bears playing at Dallas... when that gonna be? Anyone know? So I can grab tickets right away!

Go bid for Bears vs Cowboys tickets at ebay! LOL

Wish you good luck to get tickets! :cool:

Go bid for Bears vs Cowboys tickets at ebay! LOL

Wish you good luck to get tickets! :cool:

Cowboys gonna play at Bears this season. Grrr... long drive there from my home, man. Pacman is lucky he can go there.

:laugh2: then u gotta come to my apt and watch ur :iobarf: favorite team, NE Pats

:giggle: Farewell, I have to watch my :iobarf: ?? :lol: NE Patriots will :whip: Titans Friday :rofl:

Its only preseason:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back