Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ocean, did you hear that Tom Brady just blew out his knee?!

Damn! I wish its actually happened, so they wont ride to SB XLII!

:afro: Yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Im curious to see how Harrington fares with Falcons - I grew up with Harrington so hope that he will be doing well in Vick's absense.

I really dont have a team these days - I am much more obsessed with college football but I enjoy watching NFL games..it is just that I miss the old players of 1970s and 1980s...real macho tough men like Youngblood!!!!!

:wave: Did someone crayon Dallas Cowboys?

Eatin-Cowboys.gif

:bowdown: to the Eagles eating the Cowboys!!!! I am soooo excited about football season! :)

It better be Romo's because Owens isnt big key anymore since his injury prone.

I still hope its Owens cuz I hate him so much, u know how much Philly fans are hate Owens..

Hey Ocean, did you hear that Tom Brady just blew out his knee?!

Hahaha hohDougRN nice try !

Damn! I wish its actually happened, so they wont ride to SB XLII!
Farewell65 fat chance hehehehe

:wave: Yikes TB Won! :eek3: Reference: NFL Scores

Thanks dreamsfloatjoe, would you be so kind to be score keeper here hehehe I work nights unable to see game.. let me know :ty::ty::ty:

What a bummer NE Patriots loss its only pre-season they will kick butt later woohoo!!!!

NY Jets won against Falcon tonight!! YES!!! 31-16

GO JETS!!!

:wave: Yikes TB Won! :eek3: Reference: NFL Scores

I don't put any stock in preseason games.....what the colts have won like 1 preseason game in last 3 years? something like that. Not that I'm not praying that Tampa Bay can someway get on top again. Tampa and Jacksonville are my teams, I won't brag them up quite yet.:giggle: I get sad every year because the division that Jacksonville has to play in. Oh well, still love them either way.

I still enjoy watching my fave team win pre-season games unfortunately, they loss against Tampa Bay, the scores were close looks like NE did well. I had to work tonight, the guys had the St. Louis vs. Minn game tuned in.

Thanks to a buddy who informed me the score via sidekick heehee.. Love them Patriots :giggle:

I don't really care for NFL... I prefer college football - especially the SEC ones... NFL nowadays isn't what it used to be.

My favourite college team is Georgia Bulldogs. I do root for other SEC teams (Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Kentucky Wildcats and Florida Gators) only when they aren't playing against Georgia. :lol:

Yes, I like some college football KY Wildcats and USC Trojans. I come from a USC family and Ky bec I lived there in 2003-2004. My college team is The EKU Colonals
LOL

college balls made me ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Some top players in college get easy yards, TDs, etc. Yeah only 2 or 3 players each teams are Pros and goes in NFL evenally. NFL has all top quality players which give them harder match ups to each other even all the back up players are top qaulity too. That's why the Pros are fun to watch.

Sorry my internet must had frozen and posted triple. I cant delete these twos but to edit them.

Geez Triple posts. Sorry my internet must had frozen.

Thanks dreamsfloatjoe, would you be so kind to be score keeper here..I work nights unable to see game..let me know
:wave: YVW Ms NEPG.

You work nights?...that does not seem to me to be fun! I'm allegeric to work. :D

I do what I can to be a score keeper here.

Anyone looking for a HOT date?

Pick any date in August, as August should be hot enough for y'all!

JoeMOTW10105.06sandyj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back