help! heh.
Thats normal if people stand on their feet for long period of time that they
would have pain in their arches and heels..if the foot doctor dont find any
problems other than normal tiredness, then i would guess you would have to
take breaks and sit down with your feet in foot bath, you know those little
foot spas that you could buy at drug stores, that might help relieve foot
fatigue?...might be worth a try?

What do they look like?....

I brought new shoes that cost me $69.99 at Dick sport store, Hopefully it would be comfortable for my feet during working hours. If not, I'll throw a temper tantrums. :giggle:

LOL! Reba and Purrmeow! ok if you say so...if they work for you and are very
comfy, then good! ...but stilll....heh! they are still ugly LOL! :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
What? them ugly SAS shoes???? lol! go to the shoe stores and ask for SAS shoes.....*snickers, snickers.............

^Angel^ said:

Another word of saying It looks like something grannies would wear. Think of Grandma Mary, then you'll get the drift. :thumb:

LOL Defee and Cheri. Thats what all old grannies wearing. Angel, u can check in store and they be able to show u what they are (SAS)..

Umm I think I can picture those sort of shoes in my head here :ugh2: ....I believe ya guys!

Cheri said:
Another word of saying It looks like something grannies would wear. Think of Grandma Mary, then you'll get the drift. :thumb:
Well, I AM an old granny, so that's perfect for me. :D

BTW, I wear them for work when I have to do a lot of standing. I don't wear them for church, or going out to dinner.

They might be "ugly" but I don't need to use a cane any more. :)

Which one r u wearing.. Depends

pr-Walking_Shoes-New_Balance_Walking_Shoes_For_Women_663-resized200.jpg

New Balance 1022 Female Running Shoes (Walking shoes)

or

SP05F2547A.JPG

Flat shoes

or

columbia-hiking-boots.gif

Hiking Shoes

or

sicherheitsschuh.gif

Working Shoes

or

G%20Unit%20Shoes%20-%20G%20Unit-1.jpg

Regluar Running Shoes (as Normal standards)

or

shoes-01.jpg

Comfy Flat Shoes

or

695007.jpg

mini high heel shoes

or

red_high_heel_shoes.jpg

Meduim high heel shoes

or

B0009JQ5QK.01-AR373XMRX7VJ1._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

High Heel shoes

or

Fresh-36.jpg

Higher Heel Shoes

or

med701-5.jpg

Huge Higest Heel shoes..

Which r u wearing as regluar routine walking??

What r u feel pain caused coming from Heel or running normal shoes?

Discussion!

GalaxyAngel, I think they all hurt my feet, unless you have something more softer?...LOL

Reba said:
Well, I AM an old granny, so that's perfect for me. :D

BTW, I wear them for work when I have to do a lot of standing. I don't wear them for church, or going out to dinner.

They might be "ugly" but I don't need to use a cane any more. :)

She got a good point there!..

^Angel^ said:
GalaxyAngel, I think they all hurt my feet, unless you have something more softer?...LOL

Okay...

how's about...
foam_factory_inside.jpg

Let's pick one which do you prefer foam thick or thinner.. I think I recommend you THICK BLUE ONES... perfect....for you...

your foot land on the foam... and draw your feet shaped... then cut'em

Don't forget bring strings... tie it up...

you'll no longer complain your foot sore.. Feel ahhhh *comfy* soft footwear padded!

:thumb:~ am I good investor?

I was informed by foot doctor that New Balance shoes and Lucky Shoes is good for ur feet. I use New Balance walking shoes and it is so comfortable.

:rofl: @GalaxyAngel...you are truly funny...wear them piles of foam on your
feet? ohholycrap! lol! we would be like jumpin jacks, bouncing around on them hahaha!
My hubby and i like to wear "New Balance 600" walking shoes as our foot doctor recommend them..and they are indeed very comfortable for us..as others like to wear SAS shoes..go ahead as im sure they are very comfortable too..
thats fine, Reba, i understand your reasoning as to why you like to wear them, i dont blame ya, its just that they are just, well, they are just dang ugly, lol! My mother did wear those white ones when she was working as a
nurse cuz they were the most comfortable for her.

how about brineckstock sandals and shoes they ARE comfty, as i wear them all the time since i always have foot cramps on my arch of my foot

^Angel^ said:

Back