First person account: Weird act of Nature

About time dude!
I'm not sure what was different this time but I was :D. Nature is cruel but amazing at the same time. :afro:

When I was very young, my cousin had taken me to a bird conservation center. It was outdoors and very secluded. I encountered not a bird, but a deer. It was huge, but very beautiful nonetheless. I'm not sure what overcame me... I just walked up to it and placed my hand on the bridge of it's nose. It remained still and completely at ease. These kind of animals are easily startled, so I guess that's what I found to be strange.

When I was very young, my cousin had taken me to a bird conservation center. It was outdoors and very secluded. I encountered not a bird, but a deer. It was huge, but very beautiful nonetheless. I'm not sure what overcame me... I just walked up to it and placed my hand on the bridge of it's nose. It remained still and completely at ease. These kind of animals are easily startled, so I guess that's what I found to be strange.

that's technically termed the crocodile dundee affect...as was demonstrated in the film of that same name on a wild hungry pooch...in the outback...as he hunted crocs..

Back